grr

C

Ch3tan

Hmm lets play some Cs i though, joined server.

Ping of 130 -140 :(

Blueyonder have a network wide latency problem, 36 hours they rekon it will take to fix -oh and they have listed it as low priority.

Low proprity? surely the lack of thousands being able to play cS deserves a higher priority. Wankers.

W

Wazzerphuk

That'll be why I was pinging at about 100-150 in some Q3 matches tonight then. Still, it didn't feel like that much, and played fine. Weird. :)

W

Wij

Hmm. I had probs on my BT ADSL last night. Loads of PL on all servers :(

N

Nozzer

Luton's router went down only last night. But then again it's Luton, so who cares :)

M

Mr_Horus

Looton? Never heard of it :)

TBH ive always found NTL's performance to be good, apart from one notable few days when they clamed some fibre between Belfast and Glasgow was broken. Which didnt explain why my pings to London were bad.
I was then told 'Ahhh but sir, its the one big interconnected network'
So i replied 'Errr yes, so why cant you bloody reroute it?'
*nnnnnnnnnnnngh*

Moral of the story? Dont call NTL tech support :D

B

bids

NTL - good performance.

NTL Technical Support / Customer Services - the worst I have ever experienced (even worse than BT/Microsoft/PC World !!).

C

Ch3tan

BY are back and managed to do it in time, also NTL users, watch out Telewest have good customer support and have lowered their prices and upgrading the network.

Oh yeah and unlike NTL they make profit.

/me waits for NTL to go bust.

G

granny

NTL cable modem tech support just answered the phone after only 3 rings.... clearly an omen signalling the impending destruction of the known universe and the minions of Hell itself pouring into our dimension through a gateway in Slough.

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

Just been upgraded to a P1 (aka 4 hour) fault for blueyonder. About fecking time...

Nationwide problem at P3
P3 by definition is 1 to 24 users
um????

W

Wazzerphuk

BlueYonder have been, well, stunning since I got it a few months ago. Installation was perfect, and hassle free, and had no problems whatsoever. I get great pings, good download speeds, and it's cheap. Heard that tech support is great too, but I haven't had to use it meself cos I'm leet and fix things myself :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom