Growing hair

Himse

FH is my second home
As Ez said, just stick with it or you'll regret in the future not doing it and having to start all over again :p

Im loving my hair atm, got about 3-4cm below my shoulders atm together with a nice long beard, everyone I meet thinks I look like a hobo and watching myself in the mirror I think I look like a rockstar XD

(apart from the obvious lack of musical talent, ofcourse)

get wraps and you could be Anders Friden!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Straighteners, gels, thinning, barber shosp etc etc...all apart from cleaning the ends and washing with proper stuff makes it harder to grow, weaker etc.

Get some "strengthening" or "straightening" shampoo/conditioner and you're set.

Those things that read on the bottles, ever lasting shine etc "bollocks", are actually true.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Just bought Tony and guy 15mm straighteners. They'll do till i get paid and get some male GHDs

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also remembered something, not washing your hair helps.

Not ALL the time you dummy, once a week or so.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i wash my hair everyday

its just a pain and not nice if i dont. I hate the greasy feel when i wake up so i need to wash it in the morning

Ezteq

Queen of OT
gargh hair straightners are the tool of the devil!!! also whats wrong with curly/wavey hair?

I used to have my hair really sort (like boy short lol clipper job) and it was great no hassle just run fingers through it and bam out the door but although long hair is a bit of a pain (I mean i wash it and it takes all day to naturally dry lol) I have to admit I am rather proud of me hair (even if it is red lol).

I never use hair spray/gel or straightners though because they can actually cause brittle hair and even baldness Oo (i look like ang the avitar with no hair lol not good at all)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Also remembered something, not washing your hair helps.

Not ALL the time you dummy, once a week or so.

I am washing it every 5 days at the moment but it is getting a bit greasier now so I will probably swap to ever 4 days soon and swap to a milder shampoo or even Johnsons baby shampoo which just awesome stuff.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I am washing it every 5 days at the moment but it is getting a bit greasier now so I will probably swap to ever 4 days soon and swap to a milder shampoo or even Johnsons baby shampoo which just awesome stuff.

That's actually a good way, 4 days that is. I know that the greasy thing can be a pain, but once you can tie it up on a ponytail, that problem evaporates :D

Also it's not really THAT much about the shampoo, just use what feels right after you've done the washy and dried up.

The reasons curlers and those that i call "hair burners", like straighteners, are bad is because they kill the hair a bit. Basically like putting an apple into the oven for a good while.

Curly hair is only a problem in the beginning, and if you're going for long hair, long and curly becomes long and flowy.

The thing to remember is that you need to let the hair "wiegh" itself down. It might not seem as much weight, but for an individual hair, it's enough to let gravity work wonders :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i couldnt possibly go more than 2 days without washing mine

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
only suggesting straighteners for the times when your hairs inbetween short and long at that annoyingly icantdomuchwithit stage

does turn you into a bit of a pretty boy but its better than having a straggly semi-mop on your head :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom