Groups in Thidranki

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Why do the albs have to run in a group of eight, the majority of which are in the same guild, and steamroll people that are alone? Are you really that desparate to farm your Bane of whatever title? :(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
AhoyHoy said:
Why do the albs have to run in a group of eight, the majority of which are in the same guild, and steamroll people that are alone? Are you really that desparate to farm your Bane of whatever title? :(

give it time il return get hib grp of 4-5 running and farm em :flame: lol;)

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
QQ died in rvr zone much ? bring your grp would love to steamroll those as well and btw we arent 8 we are 7 of which 6 in same guild ;P

Dorimor1

Banned
Some guild groups need big numbers and zerg to win :(

Albs are becomming really sad atm, many people have vented their frustrations in my thread. All you can do is fight lame with lame.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Some guild groups need big numbers and zerg to win :(

Albs are becomming really sad atm, many people have vented their frustrations in my thread. All you can do is fight lame with lame.

albs are free title points

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
There are some of you who seem to think that Thidranki is your domain and that the way you play the game, and thats the whole game, is the way that we should all play it. That group was 6/7 a Guild Group that is an xp grp. We agreed that we would run one night in Thid and then back to xp'ing, tonight was that night, now i'm not going to split my grp just to appease you people who cant seem to find the 'out door' from thid. We won't be coming back so you can all go back to your narrow minded ways. Have fun and good luck to you all :fluffle:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Britin said:
There are some of you who seem to think that Thidranki is your domain and that the way you play the game, and thats the whole game, is the way that we should all play it. That group was 6/7 a Guild Group that is an xp grp. We agreed that we would run one night in Thid and then back to xp'ing, tonight was that night, now i'm not going to split my grp just to appease you people who cant seem to find the 'out door' from thid. We won't be coming back so you can all go back to your narrow minded ways. Have fun and good luck to you all :fluffle:

lol please do come back , i had a blast in there tonight :D

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
albs are free title points

Pfft, I kicked your arse everytime I dueled you. :) not to sound big headed or anything.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Siesta said:
Pfft, I kicked your arse everytime I dueled you. :) not to sound big headed or anything.

Reaver = Stun = Soulrendering = hard dmg :)

i can beat any reaver sept for you;) ive beaton you 1nce thoe with pa;)

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
the grp that run is a classic style guild xping grp 1-50 old stylee i mean come on we had 2 icers in grp wasnt like we was completly op'd not our fault if u ran into a pbaoe field and got farmed :eek:

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah its true, you had ice wizards so I should have been able to solo your entire group, how silly of me. :(

Lundarian

Fledgling Freddie
On the topic, yes albs/thid seem to go by the "safety-in-numbers-altho-never-developing-survival-skill" basis, it doesn't take a math teacher to do /who thid and count 15+ non-anon albs and compare to what Aleven and whoever plays the "backbone" of hib-thid haven't figured yet, but im sure they have one, some of yer bards are a pest to catch) - the result over a seven day test period -usualy- show the same result

slight bit off-topic: Elkie, I hope you still are up to /gank a few Clan-cots theurgs in freebie-gear ;) or try PA my little weaver Worton and see who turns the fight in his favor eh? :D

:edit: typo

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Reaver = Stun = Soulrendering = hard dmg :)

i can beat any reaver sept for you;) ive beaton you 1nce thoe with pa;)

you did? o_O when? Ya i'm bored so bumped a thread!
Can't stand for that, come back and thats have a few duels to test PA dmg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom