Grouping

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Well i started Friday and now im a level 8 WAR. Im in Windurst on Bismarck and now its pretty hard to kill even match etc so can anyone tell me where i should go to find a group?

Astral\

Fledgling Freddie
Tahrongi Canyon. NE part of E. Sarutabaruta.
People dont group much untill around 10 so you might have to solo a bit more.

tris-

ok thanks, well im doing a bit of cooking too so i will make my self some food buffs to make it easier :D

Astral\

Fledgling Freddie
Roast hare should be a great home-made buffs at that level. :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
tris- said:
Well i started Friday and now im a level 8 WAR. Im in Windurst on Bismarck and now its pretty hard to kill even match etc so can anyone tell me where i should go to find a group?

My WHM just dinged 7 so look out for me and maybes we could meet up. If I'm not too busy fishing that is ;)

tris-

ok 'Shy i will look out for you :D

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy] If I'm not too busy fishing that is ;)[/QUOTE]

you and fishing when you got something else to do?:p

and as any class you can solo decent/easies at best at 10+, even higher that would probably move to just easies unless you are whm (that is the healer class in ffxi) which would mean that even easies are probably to hard for you:p.
And best is to wait till you ding lvl 10 before grouping up as I doubt that any group would be faster than soloing before lvl 10. Also only go into the Maze (a dungeon which is connected to the Tahrongi canyon) if you have a fp(full party (which is 6 people)) and one black mage (abreviation blm) or 2 blm and a red mage(rdm)/whm (white mage).

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Rerolled to stlong RDM if ya fancy grouping up Shhy as Summoner has gotten boring with no avatars. Level 8 rdm atm :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah WHM sucks :) Got bored of that at 7, now am stlong Dragoon 4tehwin!

See Tris, I told you grouping sucks before lvl 10! It is possible to duo - me and Driwen levelled a bit quicker that way, but I'd say you (as a WAR) can chain solo easies easy and get to 10 much much faster than sitting around in those noob groups like you did yesterday :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
solo'ing imo is better until about 14, but it's too boring so I always go to dunes at 11 :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom