Group Vampiirs - Go above 34p?

Zalok

Fledgling Freddie
Im a vampiir playing mostly in 8man rvr group.

I was 43p32ve38sm but i think SM is not really needed for group RvR.

Was planning on play 34p48ve29dem or 34p33ve45dem depends on my group needs.

But many players tell me dont go under 43p because i will get many missing hits what results in low power for spells, specially if im low rr. (rr3 atm)

Would be nice if any vamps that try both values of pierce tell me the real differences in terms of dmg output and powerdrain, i dont want the 8s stun.

I will go with +11 pierce in my template. Really worth the spend points into pierce from 34 to 43???

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
No need to go above 34pierce. If you want dps go 48 VE for the claw, rest Dem for the resists. If you want to just play interupt then go dem spec and you will last longer.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
There is a point of going over 34 pierce if ur low realm rank yes...
lvl 43 pierce style drains alot of power from enemies + weap skill boost will give you around 2,2k WS wich gets ur power almost to the max in no time ;)

I was 34 pierce, 45 Dementia, and rest VE last time... But i really like this one atm...
Maybe i will respec when i get higher realm rank but atm i see no point because of the power tap ;p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
For me VE 48, Pierce 35 (spare points :D) and 28 SM for the endu tap.

Legendary matter weapon for extra fun, don't forget to carry CL, dragon or whatever weapon for when you encounter high resists, warriors and armsman

This is also a great spec for small group stealther hunting due to the perma stealth lore (tip: BG warden is the partner of choice)

:drink:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
There is a point of going over 34 pierce if ur low realm rank yes...
lvl 43 pierce style drains alot of power from enemies + weap skill boost will give you around 2,2k WS wich gets ur power almost to the max in no time ;)

The level 43 style has no to hit bonus while the level 34 style does. With the vamp weapon skill buff you can get comfortably over 2k WS. You will get very little extra power from going 43 pierce over 34 if any and you will lose out on alot of spec options.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I was 48 VE 43 Pierce just spamming claw up to rr9~. Worked ok!
That was a long time ago tho

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Go 34 pierce if you are rr6 and above as VF misses alot. Sure the damage on ES is good but the consistancy of Lv34 style to hit is imho far superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom