group setup

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
2 pac/mend healers
1 aug/mend healer
1 shaman
2 warlocks
2 thanes

Was thinking along the lines of pb group, with warlocks able to chamber 2 pb's each, combined with uninterruptable pb's and aestun should be quite nice dont you think?

I threw in the thanes for ST, bg, and if you wanna be a real pain in the ass to use hammers of dooooom when locks pb :)

What do you think? Would they kick ass or eat dirt?

EDIT: oh and locks being able to spread powless should there be an emergency aint too shabby either :)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
I think warlocks are balanced. Well, maybe they should have ae-zephyr to compensate some of the problems with the class.

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
How about this for a setp up.... Wait for it ...
1 Healer 7 Warlocks and 4 Bots bk at Mtk :)

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
I think warlocks are balanced. Well, maybe they should have ae-zephyr to compensate some of the problems with the class.

is that in the same spec as the insta ae 100% nearsight snare ?

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Kerith said:
is that in the same spec as the insta ae 100% nearsight snare ?

Yepp, I also believe they get 2300 range insta ae mezz, (unpurgable ofc) in the same spec line.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
Yepp, I also believe they get 2300 range insta ae mezz, (unpurgable ofc) in the same spec line.
Aye, let us all praise mythic for their extraordinary content developer skills! :clap:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
rure said:

this post deserves an award tbh =)

Helme

Resident Freddy
What is your plan to do when the enemies aren't boxed up?

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
not sure about how many uninterruptable casts a warlock can do at 50, but one cast takes 29% for me atm, with 45% as base value. So with the 40% one and loads of power pool % at 50 they should be able to dish out quite some dmg without being interrupted, and 255 D lt aint bad :p

Nice to see how the first responses was to make this into a lock whine thread btw :cheers:

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic can really show their great skill of releasing the greatest char in the game thats skillful.

Really pays off to be in the game development team you really learn something it seems.

I think warlocks will get some more love soon like summoning pets like bd's but unlimited.

Would be really nice imagine:

Warlock: xxxwtfpwn stands and get buffed outside svas and then port to Bledmeer. There he gets his bb to put up fop and he starts making lvl 44 healer pets and some Berserker ml10 Banelord pets too and then a skald pet or 2(someone have to give good speed)

Then he runs out with all the other warlocks and then 101 pets to brynja and there won't be any enemies cause everyone else quited or move EQ2/WoW.

Great fun Mythic. Way to go Mythic. :fluffle:

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
try this for more flexibel fighting

1m/a healer
1m/p healer
1sham
1thane
2zerk
2wl

since wls got spreads you can balance out some heals on them aswell..
ie chamber pbae/dd and run uninter on a spread on one of them if your in a spread out fight.
but if i were to run pbae grp it would easily be:
3sm
1wl
2healer
1sham
1rm

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Pohjan Poika said:
try this for more flexibel fighting

1m/a healer
1m/p healer
1sham
1thane
2zerk
2wl

since wls got spreads you can balance out some heals on them aswell..
ie chamber pbae/dd and run uninter on a spread on one of them if your in a spread out fight.
but if i were to run pbae grp it would easily be:
3sm
1wl
2healer
1sham
1rm

You got some good points there, I like the first suggestion there. Maybe run 2 heal, 2 zerk, 1 sham, 1 thane, 1 wl, 1 dark sm for backup mezz, debuffs and a bit more constant dmg?

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Well a warlock healed me 560 hits with spreadheal I think its a very good heal coming from a caster.
Not a bad idea to go with 2 healers and 1 warlock 1 shaman 3 zerkers 1 warrior :D

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
the best grp setup evet would be:
1pac healer
1aug healer
1shaman
5 berserkes

could maybe take out 1 zerker to get some bg

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
lokkedue said:
the best grp setup evet would be:
1pac healer
1aug healer
1shaman
5 berserkes

could maybe take out 1 zerker to get some bg

best counter grp(alb)

6 random guys
1 cleric perfector with BoF3
1 cleric warlord with BoF3

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
yea why dont grps use bof against this tank maniac shit?!!? :[

rure help!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i think warlocks need bigger range on their nukes. then you could use them in groups with some success, because atm they are useless with shit dmg and shit range

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom