Group Missions = free RPs!!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Just writing this reminder for anyone not familiar with group missions.

When you group, be it in a duo/trio/8-man setup; ensure your group leader gets a group mission kill task every time a previous one runs out.

“Commander” NPCs are available from CS (right of the bind stone) – here you can choose specifically what sort of mission you want (in most cases, use enemy realm player kill ones). You can also find the NPCs at claimed Albion-controlled keeps and towers, near the portal stone. At keep/tower NPCs, you have to keep pressing [group missions] in the chat dialogue until you receive the appropriate quest.

“Kill 15 of Midgard/Hibernia heroes to crush enemy morale”

Every time your group receives credit for a kill, it will be counted in /journal. Once 15 have been killed, everyone in your group will receive 750 realm points. If, in an evening, your group barbeques 150 players; that’s at least an additional 7.5k realm points; for you and your guild!

Personal missions should also be taken from the NPC at CS (as you can specify a player-kill mission). You receive 750 realm points when it is complete (group kills count), and everyone in the group gets 75.

Do it; it boosts RPs considerably! Have fun! :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
can get missions at lvl10? towers too i believe

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
can get missions at lvl10? towers too i believe

I don't think they have to be level 10, but yes in towers too like I said in my post :D

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
I have some recollection of reading that towers have to be upgraded to level 3 to have the Commander that gives missions? Might be imagining that though.

Borgio Finstermoor

One of Freddy's beloved
Be careful with personal missions though, if you need one more kill and a group mate gets it but you are out of range, it will report you need to kill 0 players therefore you cannot complete it, and cannot get RP.

I know as it happened to me last night, (Kill 0 players from Midgard, and yes I did ask the zerg to stop and go hib so I could complete my mission :p)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Borgio Finstermoor said:
Be careful with personal missions though, if you need one more kill and a group mate gets it but you are out of range, it will report you need to kill 0 players therefore you cannot complete it, and cannot get RP.

I know as it happened to me last night, (Kill 0 players from Midgard, and yes I did ask the zerg to stop and go hib so I could complete my mission :p)

Normally it just says "you were out of range" and the mission clears from the Journal. Report that bug to RightNow if you have a screenshot.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Normally it just says "you were out of range" and the mission clears from the Journal. Report that bug to RightNow if you have a screenshot.

The you were out of range happens for group missions and the bug happens on personal, sometimes the personal one will bug and say you need 1 forever too.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
The you were out of range happens for group missions and the bug happens on personal, sometimes the personal one will bug and say you need 1 forever too.
Ok, I'll slap some GM ass!

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
I have some recollection of reading that towers have to be upgraded to level 3 to have the Commander that gives missions? Might be imagining that though.

It is at lvl 3 yes... But shame you can't choose which one you want from him :(

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
It is at lvl 3 yes... But shame you can't choose which one you want from him :(

You can change the group one so you at least get the one you want though last night it took me 70 odd tries to get it to gimme Mid kill mission.

I don't use the keep ones for personals though cos of the 30 mins before you can change it :/

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
How do you change that one then? Keep spamming enemies of the other realm?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
How do you change that one then? Keep spamming enemies of the other realm?

Yeah for group missions from guys at CS just spam til he gives ya what you want (thought I sometimes find it gets into a loop and restarting dialogue seems to help. For the ones in towers you just have to keep spamming til he decides he doesn't want you to kill a caravan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom