*grins*

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Brinx

The gates to General forum shall only open when the moon is in the eighth house, llamas blood streams down the banks of the thames and the lizard shadow world government siezes power.

or when i click on the General Forum link.

brinx, this is what i say to your cunning plans!

http://www.montypython.net/cgi-bin/dl2/grail.cgi?bedwet.wav

or... is your connection too slow to download it? bwahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!!!1

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Viva la revelucion!
Free berets for everyone.....
torch the kittens.....! arghhh....warghhh

S

SFXman

I guess I spammorised so much, none of that really occured before I was around!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

this is the fruit of you're spam... before you were the messiah (now dead, ressurected and acting as demi-god of spam)
we are your mere deciples

B

Brinx

Originally posted by old.tRoG

or... is your connection too slow to download it? bwahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!!!!!1

1Mb thanks :p

F

Fafnir

Only 1 MB, atleast i have something thats better, my comp sucks big time... Anyone thats want to donate a new one?

S

SFXman

Assembly 2002 next week... 1mb/s downloads, supeeerb.... can't wait....

S

SFXman

All I know is that I am downloading everything and anything I can and that I am bringing at least 5 packs of smokes since it lasts 4 days and I most certainly will not sleep for a long time....

S

SFXman

Not allowed. There is a party which is similar (shitloads smaller) where booze is allowed though.

S

SFXman

Yes, that's how some thought last year. I just don't want to get thrown out before the party ends.

F

Fafnir

I guess you are used to it, getting thrown out i mean.

S

SFXman

Thrown out of bars? Only once, in Chamonix France.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom