Grim news!

Boss-TDS

Fledgling Freddie
What can i say after loosing 2 friends
We've been around for ages as guildmates and friends

My heart goes out to the people left behind , altho i cannot bring confort i offer deepest regret and sympathy

You guys will not be forgotten

Let's not have a sniffle , let's have a bloody good cry ....

Boss LovesU .... he really does

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Terrible news. Little as it is, my deepest sympathies to their loved ones. Panth was an absolute legend. Only met greenis on saterday night for a bit of rvr, from the short amount of time spent with him i felt he was a really great guy. Harsh to have such young and genuine people taken from their loved ones.

Bankmanager

Fledgling Freddie
I know that death is part of the world around us, but it is always a shock when it happens to someone you know, however remotely. It may be only a game, but in DAoC I feel that we are an extended family and so I'd like to offer sincere condolences to the families, friends and guildmates on behalf of myself and the Disciples of Aldur.

And yes... I'm having a bloody good cry :(

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Panthera:< my old guilds guild mate, I remember him, we were in AC and lvl'ed together, emain. and Greenis, I'm going to miss you both, tho I did not know Greenis so well, but seen him ingame. I don't know what to write, a echo from what the others wrote. R.I.P my friends. :(

Rikard.

one last farewell, but no-one has said the last hello. We will meet again. in a place were we all can R.I.P

Ezteq

Queen of OT
What the hell can you say when this happens?
My feelings go out to all their friends and family. I am increadibly fond of all the people i played daoc with as they gave me so many memories so when i hear news like this its tragic.

Thoughts are with Greenis and Panthera but also to us remaining and i want you all to know how much feelings i have for you gamers out there.

Take care of yourselves
and to those not with us any more, rest happily
love Ez
xxxxx

Mason

Fledgling Freddie
Ok only found out about this from a friend a short time ago and am completely gutted by the news i didn't know greenis all that well but i have always got on well with pantera and can honestly say it's bad enough to hear this about someone i didn't know too well but to also hear the news that it was someone i knew and got on well with is a horrid feeling indeed. My deepest sympathies to both of their Family and Friends i can't imagine what they must be going through.

Only wish i was back on these forums for a happier news, hope all you guys are ok these days, take care and i may return to mid to haunt you further if i find the spare time.

Adey

Maleb

Fledgling Freddie
ahem no words..... Condolences to the family and their friends all around

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Sad news.

My strenghts goes to their families and friends.

They were good ppl and they will be missed irl and in daoc; but in our thoughts they will still stay alive and be amongst us.

Piety it are always the good ones that needs to go first. Life can be too cruel sometimes :mad:

Osprey

Fledgling Freddie
LIfe is so fragile precious and hard
Our thoughts and prayers go to them both and also family and friends
greenis I have grouped with in AC and enjoyed the company was a sound pep
alas panthera name is unfamiliar but if greenis mate well he must of been ok

respect

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't played in about 8 months, but was shocked and saddened to see this. Grouped with Panthera on many occasions out in emain. events like this tend to put things in perspective.

Deepest condolences to both his and Geenis' familes.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
This saddens me a lot,like a lot of others I don't know what to say I'm shocked.
My heart goes out to family and friends.
And condolences from all of us at Shadowbreed.
R.I.P

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Damn :( I only knew both of them in passing but it such a shame when young lives are tragically cut short. I would like to send my condolences to thier family and friends, also to thier guild mates. I am sure I speak for the whole Prydwen community when I say that our thoughts are with you all. Rest in peace guys, I didn't know you both that well but it seems that a great many people are going to miss you very very much :(

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
I havnt played Daoc for a few months now but came accross this shocking news while checking my old TDS guild website.

Im truly shocked and upset by this news, I knew Panth for a few years and towards the end of my Daoc account grouped with him alot.

He was one of lifes true nice guys and will be missed greatly.

I can only offer sympathy to his partner and children :(

Baritone/Jenson

Trystam

Fledgling Freddie
A Sad Day,

Well i wanted to join all the other who in this time try to send words of confort to those who wont find confort nowhere, in these times all we can say seems pointless, the persons are gone and we hope than in some way they are off better where they are now, to make us feel a little better about their departure.
Over the time this game has meet faces that came and gone, sudden deaths that sometimes are pointless but thats the way life goes ... you cant explain it ... justify it or say nothing that will make the families and friends feel less of the loss then they do ...

To you two wherever you are .... Dark Age of Camelot wont Forget you ... Albion/Prywden wont forget you ...

Most sincere respects to all those who´s lives where touched by these two souls.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thats harsh

Knew Panth pretty well in game

Always remember him qqing about alliance rvr

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Can actually remember Panthera, this is so unreal. Rest In Peace both of you guys, you'll be missed.

-SF :mad:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Smurflord said:
Haven't played in about 8 months, but was shocked and saddened to see this. Grouped with Panthera on many occasions out in emain. events like this tend to put things in perspective.

Aye.

It's very sad news indeed. I remember them both. I remember Greenis, as well as Panthera but not as good. My deepest sympathy and respect to those who knew them, RL as well as in-game.

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
This all seems so unreal, i didn't really know Greenis but remember seeing him around, but Panthera was one of the good friends i had in game, he was the 1st person to truly welcome me in alb when he invited me to Assassins Of Albion and then later made me co-gm.

My sympathy goes out to both of there families :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Just remembered the time I led a guild raid to the Green Knight in OF

Panth stood there watching, then buggered off and killed the middies coming to abush us \o/

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
My condolences to their families and all their friends.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom