Greykilling Hunter In Df!!!!!

E

etaew

/em points here
(as long as bandwidth restrictions hold out)

:edit, he was taunting and i was killing while he held agro.. :)

J

jammin0o

The other day i was leveling my healer in DF, and an infil attacked our group. He must have either been a gimp or Low RR coz our group took him down! :bazbeer:

P

Pi0z

Greys are cute!

I wandered to alb side of DF with my mate's bonedancer (Eowun) and saw a friar xping on lowbie familiars - instead of one-fingering him to death, I /cheer'd him on and even debuffed quite a few of the mobs he was battering, speeding things up for him. After 10 mins or so, I trotted off and proceeded to get eaten by about 20 shredders - bloody pets. :p

No doubt he'll thump the crap outta me in a few months when he gets to 50, but I won't mind too much. :)

/kiss greys

E

etaew

kill greys and expect to get killed urself by higher lvls if u xp in df :p i wub greys :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Its fun hiding near greys when you know theres a sb around thats hunting greys, the moment he strikes you pop out of stealth and rape him so hard that he will remember why he was hunting greys in the first place: cuz he's a worthless fuck that cant kill anything that cons yellow :D

hide near greys of your own realm if you want to get some easy rps

however there is a certain logic in killing greys, if you cant beat someone who's as big as you are, you'll just have to take someone who's smaller...

E

etaew

well .. 1 u get nothing for it.. ( 1 rp 1 bp)
2.. dont cause xp death.. if u do kill a grey

P

parisienscot

Twice I have managed to kill level 50 stealthers in a fg of grey xpers and just the other night I managed to nuke 50% health off a purp stealther who was busy chasing after yellow cons ;) (Then he one shotted me of course)

L

-Lillo-

congratulations, you are the 100.000.000th whino who does not get that DF is an RvR zone.

You win a prize!! A 7day stay in the luxurious Gothwaite Harbor hotel. The Surrounding areas are very suitable for expiing without running into people from the other realm.

Grey today, yellow tomorrow ...

L

-Lillo-

congratulations, you are the 100.000.000th whino who does not get that DF is an RvR zone. :sleeping:

You win a prize!! A 7day stay in the luxurious Gothwaite Harbor hotel. The Surrounding areas are very suitable for expiing without running into people from the other realm. :clap: :clap:

I

Igoor

amuse wrote:
"cant u greykilliers leave us alone!!!

i was xping in DF witth my lvl 22 merc, when suddenly i got an arrow trough my chest, waiting for a rezz as i type.
we where even fighting mobs at the same time!

"you where killed by Ideefix"

CANT U LEAVE US ALONE!!!!! WE ARE GREY FFS!
what do u think, that we are going to kill u?"

Pleas... Can you tell this info to this guy too?

Aphid
Server Prydwen
Realm Albion
Last On Recently
Race Saracen
Class Mercenary
Level 50
Guild The Rigante
Guild Rank 7
Realm Points 1,280,111 (Last week: 39,687)
Realm Rank Phoenix Knight (RR6)
Rank 179
In-realm Rank 61
Class Rank 8
Trade armorcraft
Points 1119

He and his "brave" mates was abel to kill a Shamy lvl 22 and a Healer lvl 21 outside Vindsaul Faste some weeks back... I guess they had the guts to do it since we where fighting a mob at the time. Well, I didnt say mutch about that more to my mate ( the healer): "Gaaad, what a lame bunch" .... You albs must be the most covard nation of the three realms.... even the hibs that is outnumbered fights better... ohh sure, you kills alot, but thats not hard to ashive when you dont have the guts to leave the PK unless you are 3-4 fg´s and then go down and do a run to kill some stray Mids and Hibs b4 you hurry back to the safety of your PK... Have had stealth reports of this lame alb behaveur.

So far, I have onely been ganked by Albs when fighting mobs, never Hibs. they have let us fight off mobs b4... So, cant say I cry mutch for a alb who gets that bitter taste.

Edit: Ohh, I would like to add that a member of my guild got saved by a infil once in Emain after having mob agro. After that he sat down, unstealthed as he was. We let him be for his honorabel act.. Im just sad that I dont know his name, since then I would be abel to name him by name too, as he diserverse

/em Hat off for oponents who has curage, morale and a code of honor

--------------------------------------------------------

3 x Lvl 50´s
49 BD

K

Kahland

KILL Greys in df! I would love this to be pvp ! so i could kill all greys exping! and laughspam them, im not kidding or trying to be elite, i really laughspam the greys i kill and i enjoy it!

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by amuse
cant u greykilliers leave us alone!!!

i was xping in DF witth my lvl 22 merc, when suddenly i got an arrow trough my chest, waiting for a rezz as i type.
we where even fighting mobs at the same time!

"you where killed by Ideefix"

CANT U LEAVE US ALONE!!!!! WE ARE GREY FFS!
what do u think, that we are going to kill u?

and while we where fighting.. PLZ!!

i seriusly wish u (not all) mids would learn, U DONT EARN RESPECT BY DOING STUFF LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish my necro had see hidden so i could bring him down there and kick ur sorry little kobby arse!
cry more noob

S

shanks

Who give's a flying horseshit if your fighting a mob, your in DF, DF has xp bonus because you have the threat of being killed while killing mobs.

Even one so "thick" as myself understand that.

But I guess im speaking the wrong language to you, sec ill try and make you understand:

"U should seriusly considur xping in PvE zone m8!1!! PLZ!!"

/point /laugh /dismiss

O

old.ivan

Semi related to initial post .... Is it still the original Ideefix playing ?

A

amuse

how many fecken times do i hafto say this...

THIS WAS TYPED IN A BURST OF RAGE, SINCE THIS HAD HAPPEND TO ME SEVERAL TIMES THAT DAY!

and the dam hunter could atleast have the respect to not couse a xp death.

ant this was kinda ment as a warning ot OTHER xping LOW lvls that might be reading BW b4 loging on or reading BW while resting etc

C

chretien

Not quite sure what you're trying to say here Amuse.
THIS WAS TYPED IN A BURST OF RAGE, SINCE THIS HAD HAPPEND TO ME SEVERAL TIMES THAT DAY!
Do you mean that anything you say while angry doesn't count and should be ignored?

I

ideefix

Quite honored by the attention

Normally I don't read forums much....Too much crap on it imho.

A guild buddy told me about his tread and i must say its quite amusing (sic).

Yes i sometimes kill grey cons in DF. Like some others allready posted its a RvR zone and if yo enter it you should expect the other realms to try to kill you. Whats the harm in it ? Its a game and if i have fun killing greys don't whine about it. You knew the risk.

Mostly I wont go for greys but Df is so empty lately that I get bored when i roam around and i kill all i see.

Please you albs get DF back...ideefix is stille logged there.

Now about killing you when u have a mob on you. Let me try tro explain something. Hunting in Df is not as easy as it might seem. You always have to consider the possibility of an infiltrator or sometimes a group of albs just passing while you gank your victim.

So when i kill (even a grey con) i always try to make sure im in the best possible postion to do it and to deal with unexpected events. This is not easy at all and it can take some time: moving in stealth is not fast.

Now when im in a good position and you happen to be ganking a mob well i won't wait. I will go for it because at any time something unexpected can happen: you can move (making me to reposition), someone can show up, a shadowblade can steel my prey :).

Also don't forget theres a 3 sec delay between the time I nock an arrow and the time I release....you want me to stop shooting just because you pulled a mob in this interval ? I don't think so.

I won't wait for a grey con until he pulls a mob but I wont wait until he's finished with it too.

For yellow cons...well yes if its a shield bearer i might wait until he pulled one or two mobs before i shoot him. Otherwise I might just as well suicide. Nerf shield bearers and engage :).

And yes this is still the original Ideefix. Been playing a hunter since beta. So I have some experience :).

You think its not "honorable" to kill a greycon ? What about a fg ganking a single character then or a zerg ganking a fg...etc. Its just part of the game. When i farm in DF and midgard does not have acces...I expect to be ganked. Its part of the excitement...who will gank me ? when ? how ? will he get away with it ?

Try to see the game as a game and i assure you you won't feel the urge to whine as much :).

Cheers

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by old.ivan
Semi related to initial post .... Is it still the original Ideefix playing ?

Probably. She did the same thing to me while I was XP'ing with my scout at lillispawns a long way back. Simple solution is don't whine about it, remember the name and hunt the little shit down when you're 50. ;)

edit... nerf seeing long posts at the bottom of the page and not being arsed to read them

O

old.ivan

Re: Quite honored by the attention

Originally posted by ideefix
Normally I don't read forums much....Too much crap on it imho.

And yes this is still the original Ideefix. Been playing a hunter since beta. So I have some experience :).

Cheers

Hehe, then thats a 'Hi' from an x-guildie [ivan/ivor], back in Illuminate days. Wasnt sure you were still around, say 'hi' to your brother and Viktor.

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by inqy
come on alb, get df will ya. :(

Tell those silly mids to stop taking a 10th keep. Why do they bother?

Some middies must really love keep taking.

K

krait

Originally posted by uma_thurman
Tell those silly mids to stop taking a 10th keep. Why do they bother?

Some middies must really love keep taking.

Trolls just need another outhouse ,they've ruined the other two.
;)

A

amuse

Im not saying everything i say while im angry is to be ignored, but this was when im realy angry, and as i have said 100000000000000 times before.. this was a kind of warning for ppl just loging and going to DF, or ppl that was readind BW while resting etc.

and ideefix, ur not the main reason for this post, as i also have said this (a greykilling huner/sb killed me while i was fighting cousing a xp deat) had happend many times this day plz trye to read all, or atleast some of the posts b4 replying

and yes, i know this is whine post, and im sorry if it came as an insult for some of u, but as i said,,, was as a warning to the other low lvls in DF at the time

I

ideefix

Not insulted

I'm not insulted amuse. Like I said I take this game as a game and try not to let the game work on my nerves. I admit its hard sometimes but it makes the game a lot funnier.

So no harm done there..I still like you :) :fluffle:

And hi Ivor. Nice to hear from you. But what happened ? You've become an alb ? :eek2:

Cheers all

D

darkulf

Amuse this game is about 3 realm figthing each other...and if u lvl in a rvr zone and get killed by a enemy(not figthing a mob). then he done his job...but if he kills u (figthing a mob) he done his job better...he have slowed ur lvl down for a while....dont expect enemy show mercy to a grey con....enemy is enemy what ever con they have...and non grey killers are weak in my eyes ;O

A

amuse

darkulf, i know that. but as i have said ower and ower again, this was typed in a burts of rage and posted as a "warning" to other low lvls in df at the time ;)

Q

quiescent

Originally posted by Jenna.
Why not kill greycons? They die easily and get pissed IRL and always come to BW and whine so you get a good laugh. Nice bonus imo.

YES! Finally :)
(you know what I mean Jenna :))

Users who are viewing this thread