Grey ganking!!

Z

Zebolt

Damn grey killers! I was at apk in emain with my lvl 26 BD and Macfist and Fokias mezzed my pets and killed me while I was attacking them.. So imature imo, go get a life instead of ganking greys all day long, damn rp farmers :eek7:

P

Petronella

I'm shocked.

btw, klav. come back already

G

Glyph_mid

Search under "grey ganking" and post a reply instead of starting new threads every god damn time, ppl postfarm like hell *whistle*

+1

H

hangianix

Aglee. FG hibs ganked my just /lvl thane in DF on Exc. You can't hide!!! :p

T

thegreatest

bd's deserve to be ganked imo :eek:

here a quote for you:

purp con bd at camlann to an enchanter: "I'm killing grey enchanters cause I know they are far too overpowered once they hit higher lvl's..so I better kill them now!"

^^ lol @ bd :(

Z

Ziva

Ooooooor... go xp somewhere else?

BD's are ev0l, kill em while they are young!

J

jammin0o

ok u were in emain, therefore u deserved to die *im a mid*

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by jammin0o
*im a mid*

50 thane Jammin
45 Healer Healio
38 shaman Neflec
34 runey Elbubbio
26 BD Nosikta
...etc
really????
:D

K

Kahland

kalgarn stop this postfarming :(

LONG LIVE THE GREYGANKERS

C

Cybwyn

Methinks the tone of the first post in this topic has gone over some people's heads. ;)

K

kimse

Originally posted by Zebolt
I didn't exp :eek7:

Just wondering.....

What were u doing in emain ? U are lvl 26 and u were not exp'ing?
What were u doing then? ;)

No surprise, that someone killed u imo :)

M

macfist

yeah strong, sorry zebolt for that... i just mezzed you because you attacked to me... then fokias killed you... i didnt get any rp's so i didnt farm ! ;)

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Methinks the tone of the first post in this topic has gone over some people's heads. ;)
Im surprised on how many that actually took this thread serious :rolleyes:

T

The Real Redi

hate to repeat anything i said before, but if you in anywhere but your homeland, expect to die <shrugs>

add to that, your a bonedancer and heck, i'd have only been happier to see your grey, bone army arse die if you'd been asleep or on the job or something... makes the death of another overpowered monkey even sweeter if they didnt see it coming :great: arf!

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by The Real Redi
hate to repeat anything i said before, but if you in anywhere but your homeland, expect to die <shrugs>

add to that, your a bonedancer and heck, i'd have only been happier to see your grey, bone army arse die if you'd been asleep or on the job or something... makes the death of another overpowered monkey even sweeter if they didnt see it coming :great: arf!
whee! more serious ppl.. thats funny, gimme gimme more :p

Users who are viewing this thread