Greetings

bainteor

Banned
I can understand why some people are sceptical, but this is not a troll post. As Levin said, it is intended to provide closure for myself and others. We all know that this thread will be long gone in a few days - I just felt I had a duty to myself to express my thoughts. It is attention seeking, but purely for benevolent reasons - I want people to see this thread. I believe that acknowledging your faults is important if you are not to make the same mistakes in life. I expect people to still dislike me after this thread. I am not asking people to forgive and forget, merely to accept and make peace. That is the purpose of this thread :).

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I took a good year and a half out from the internet and things, I ended up back here. Pretty sure everyone still thinks I'm a prick :( - Good bye :eek:

opticle

Part of the furniture
Man, people take forums seriously :cautious: .. But whatever, life goes on. :coffee:

I don't know what it's all about, but I understand the need for closure and saying hey to old friends you left behind, that's cool. But you wrote a lot and you used the words "vicissitudes". ;)

Peach schnapps anyone ?

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
I can understand why some people are sceptical, but this is not a troll post. As Levin said, it is intended to provide closure for myself and others. We all know that this thread will be long gone in a few days - I just felt I had a duty to myself to express my thoughts. It is attention seeking, but purely for benevolent reasons - I want people to see this thread. I believe that acknowledging your faults is important if you are not to make the same mistakes in life. I expect people to still dislike me after this thread. I am not asking people to forgive and forget, merely to accept and make peace. That is the purpose of this thread :).

If you feel this to be of sufficient importance to require closure then perhaps you are not as 'reformed' as you like to believe. A LOT of people that played daoc (or any other game for that matter) during their teens will have posted shit that they would look at now and think "what a bell-end", it just doesn't matter in the slightest. Forget about it and move on.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you feel this to be of sufficient importance to require closure then perhaps you are not as 'reformed' as you like to believe. A LOT of people that played daoc (or any other game for that matter) during their teens will have posted shit that they would look at now and think "what a bell-end", it just doesn't matter in the slightest. Forget about it and move on.
This. Please stop posting that you're leaving (again) as it just falls in with the old nonsense. If you truly want to change then stick around. Pull up a chair and change what you post and put the past behind you in that manner. If not then best wishes for future endeavours.

Zede

Part of the furniture
stopped reading at " It is not attention that I seek "

bainteor

Banned
MYstIC G, thanks for your reply. I don't want to sound like I am taking the easy way out by not posting again - it's just the way things must be. As the philosopher Rousseau would have said at the gates of heaven, so I too will say; these were my thoughts, such was I. It is acceptance to what I was, and now I must move on.

Sorry to bump this thread, I won't be posting anymore; so moderators close it or no one reply and just let the thread fade away. Most of the people whom I wanted to read this have done so, and therefore I shall not outstay my welcome.

Goodbye FreddysHouse, and may you find all that you seek.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
GTFO-HOUSE.png

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i thoguht it would be a hi im back not posted in a while i have a terminal illness and wanted to say good bye

but it wasnt that interesting unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom