Greetings...

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Im a dude that moved from Denmark to Italy about 4 months ago... I sold my acc's wenn I moved because I thought I wouldnt get time to play daoc (Wich was kinda stupid) :twak:

So now in 2-3 weeks, wenn I get my own computer, and my tele2 ADSL I will start over. And this time I'll go Albion because all my rl friends are there, and I was bored in mid anyway...Now to the question: What kinda class will get me most good XP groups? I like Healing/buffing classes (cleric) and hardnuking and fast casters (theurgist?) ... Wich one of those two should I pick, I like the idea of both.. But which one is most needed and get groups most easy..?

Thanks in advance and Cya anytime soon, online :fluffle: :bazbeer:

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric is always needed and should find it easier to get groups than thurgs, BUT Thurgs are about to become the next uber class with the new stuff they get in 1.65 :)

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Ok maybe Ill make both and nothing else (till they are about 50th season) :D
What do theurgs get that makes them the next uber class? :)

Thx :p

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric / Mincer / Pally always needed for pve grps.

theurg get added stuff to pets 1.65 hadrer nuking ice pets and harder hittin earth pets that last forever (60seconds) no much else apart from that .but from reading vn boards and been on recieving end of theurgs a few times. those pets are evil!!! and they run at speed 5 nearly fast as fook earth pets lol

ice wizzys are VERY populer also when u get to 40+ (avalon city) although not very sought after for rvr grps unless its a caster grp :(

if u need any directions or advice about alb expspots etc feel free to pm me . or if u need any lower lvl items (would offer you gold) but im skint cos respeccing my infil to slash and i spent all gold on new armor/sc etc etc. chars in sig for you to /send for items. or try /send Isunder (inf)

Gunny

Fledgling Freddie
Theurgs and Clerics both become very strong with ToA items.
Cleric with items that make your heals stronger and PBAE rez!
Theurg with +25% cast speed from items and + max range, spamming pets on ppl that are almost outside clip plane

edit: typos

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
omg

.. This sounds soo sweet, can't wait to get my freaky comp, wraah...! :(

Think I'll lvl those 2 char's and maybe pl with the theurgist (in the far future :clap: :clap: ) .... I got a goood feeling about this :cheers:

Wish me good luck (My dad is kinda oldfasion, dont whant me to buy a comp)

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, its getting boring sleeping 18 hours a day, and eat/drink the rest of the time... :D I ate 350gram Gorgonzola this evening, feel kinda bad in my stomach :puke:

But hey, I think i'll turn on the heat tonight... I whant that comp next week (Can buy one in Pc city and pay first rate @ 2005) :m00:

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
you'll get there in the end just be patient and hopefully it all pay of for you n your hard work.

you'll see how hard mode is in alb when u get to emain lvl's :)

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Try a reaver, population needs a little love and they are an underestimated tank to many.

Alot people say go with the needed classes liek cleric and sorc, no use lvling that class then finding your no good at it, ot you simply dont enjoy that role within a group.

Level the class you want to, I like theurgs alot, but maybe if your gonan want to try a healing class, then only option is cleric, although maybe firar be fun, cos you hit hard and u can buff and heal still ;-)

Bernard

Fledgling Freddie
make a theurgist with pbt and afk till 50 :m00:

(just testing this new registered account tbh :drink: )

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
hehe thx for the reply, think im gonna be a freddy guru some day :)

...I talked with my daddy and are maybe :clap: goin to pccity tommorow, yay :)

But my internet gonna wait, because theres no tlf. cables in the house, god...

But well wc3 here I coome...

Peace out :kissit:

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Btw. if anyone whant 1-2 plats on hib/exc for 1-2 plats on alb/exc please tell... I got a friend there wich got some of my cash :p

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, I'll never do that again (eat that much Gorgonzola)...! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom