Greetings Midgard! / Robban

R

RobbanPobban

Hi, everyone! I joined Mid 2 or 3 days ago ;) I have advanced in lvls fast with my ShadowBlade :D its really fun to be in mid "again" as it was the first realm i played. Name back then was Centurzax Odiuxoz dunno if anyone remembers me but im back :D ekekek. With alot of IRL group pressure my friends finaly convinsed me to join MID, and you know what! I dont regret it! If you feel you wanna have a little chat with me please go ahead i like cinversations with ppl and want to make some new firends ;) If you have any questions about NS :D Ask the uber X-NS Robban - Hib will hate me over this uber talk :D But i think i ruled, but i will rock your world now ;) Wish me good luck! And please, please accept me as i am :D im a little odd. Hope i meet alot of ppl i killed in Dodens LOL!!!! Just want to say i solod RR1L2 to RR4L8 in ther :p Well back to exping so i can catch up with you old timers. I have a favorite troll in mid cues of his K- clumbsieness, Sallad :D dunno but i think ive gotten over 50k from him and his Healer. Hope ill meet him.

/ Robban Pobban

R

redknapp

SPy!!!!!
You and your over present smileys.

R

RobbanPobban

Everyone knows I deleted, no im not a spy. Shame on you to judge me like that.

A

Alrek

Hey! Welcome back m8. I remember Centurzax... A long time ago. Nice to see people returning to old Midgard :)

C

-chancer-

welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay in midgard :)

X

Xandax

Just wanted to greet you out here also.

Glad to see you take a likeing to Midgard again :)

So welcome to the realm of Midgard once more - may them hibbies and albies fall to your weapons in great numbers :)

E

Elixir

Welcome, if you need kit for your sb let me know id be glad to help you out.

Venum ingame and ive just added you to msn.

S

SotH-Byffa

u deserve a WB... must feel good getting out of Treehugging LSD Hippieland

W

Whoodoo_RD

Seem to remember you from my days in Dragons of the North, WB m8 :)

S

Soromaaar

wb centuri :DD ahlgard told me about u making a SB :D on matrix in sthlm

R

RobbanPobban

No im not related to Toddan Robban or what ever he is called :) Yes i was in Dragon(s) of the North in the beginning i think if i remember correctly.

-Soro, yeah i met Ahlgard irl @ m@trix. Didnt delete and reroll ther though. Had to think about it for a while :p Was fun to meet him though was kind of an impulse, HI! cues i saw his name and the guild defiance i started to laugh first, then i said who I was.

Robban Pobban the SB is now @ the 20ish still Zzz. Been alot of work the last few days. And i couldnt dedicate the weekend for DaoC. gtg. someone wants to have the computer. :D

O

old.Xarr

Greets fellow blade of the shadow and welcome to Midgard (again). :)

S

soth-zorena

Welcome ... tho i dont remember you, but then again i started playing some months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread