Greetings from a pryd hib :)

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
Voted no for clustering, but looking forward to see you guys :) come pay us a visit at pryd.net !

p.s.:eek:h, and make sure our CM prices dont raise too :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
your prices dont raise? hope not we can get stuff cheaper that way!

afaid it will though.. greed always wins!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Hello! Think of it this way, you can make a hell of a lot of money from exca people ;)

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
i thought the clustering only applies on NF zones?¿ ie not housing..

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
We share Capital Cities and NF zones. But both servers have access to each others zones like Excal can goto pryd toa etc.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
So i can hang about in pryd mag mell? :D Heard there is alot of roleplayers acting funneh there ;)
P.S. Cant wait to meet all you prydwen guys :)

statued

Loyal Freddie
Penlid said:
We share Capital Cities and NF zones. But both servers have access to each others zones like Excal can goto pryd toa etc.

!!!!!!like Excal can goto pryd toa etc!!!!!!

rofl that cant be true i never heard of this. this is terrible idea, we already now how long it takes to camp some artis with the 2 toa zones merged you would be on something like a 6 day list for camping gov :( :( :(

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Zzz no the CAPITAL CITIES and the NF ZONES are MERGED. There will still be a prydwen and excal version of ALL OTHER ZONES. For the slow ones, yes that means ToA too.

There'll be TWO toa zones.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
statued said:
!!!!!!like Excal can goto pryd toa etc!!!!!!

rofl that cant be true i never heard of this. this is terrible idea, we already now how long it takes to camp some artis with the 2 toa zones merged you would be on something like a 6 day list for camping gov :( :( :(
As far as i have heard, you will be able to port to either pryd ToA or excal ToA. Im not really sure tho as it would be a little confusing, but on the other hand you would have better chances of finding the encounter being up, duo to lower population on pryd compared to excal.
But can anyone confirm that this is how it will be?
Does this mean that people from excal can go anywhere on prydwen they like?
Aparently they just make one Tir Na Nogg and one frontier.. And beside that, leaves the servers as they are. But with excal people being able to enter pryd toa/si/mainland.. And ofc same with pryd to excal.. True?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ehm wait....I thought we have our own ToA for ourselves then?? Or can other ppl really come to OUR TOA zone? Cause that would be very sneaky from GOA, cause it never was really explained.

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
it has been explained like 35435 times that you can port to both toa-zones and for instance attend to ml-raids held on 'prydwen' even if you character is from 'excalibur'

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
hib/excal hibs always ruled :worthy: and never needed pryd dont see why we would now lol

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
hib/excal hibs always ruled :worthy: and never needed pryd dont see why we would now lol

lol we shall see how it all turns out but now we are going to be the same server more or less bar a few stages of porting I think we ought to get to know each other. I hope some of you start coming along to pryd.net as well - of course nothing can replace FH!!

;)

Zaitenko

Fledgling Freddie
To verify to all that may not have understood already:

Yes there will be two zones of every zone save capital cities and NF, and YES you will be able to go to both those mirrored zones wether you are from prydwen or excalibur. If and arti encounter is not up in excal... might be in prydwen etc.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Zaitenko said:
To verify to all that may not have understood already:

Yes there will be two zones of every zone save capital cities and NF, and YES you will be able to go to both those mirrored zones wether you are from prydwen or excalibur. If and arti encounter is not up in excal... might be in prydwen etc.

may all your artis be ours and may all ours be yours - welcome to the new excal/pryd cluster the future of English DaoC!

:)

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
ye well i hope (and this i mean) guys that you guys let excal/hibs know of any scammers etc and we will do same for pryd/hibs cous we hib/excals know that we got a few and if you wanna know who they r make a thread its alot easier for both cluster hibbies when its out so we dont have 2 go true it again in the future cous believe it or not there have been some odd scammers around and i wanna prevent it for the future and than im sure pryd/hibs and excal/hibs can live together and than we can all rule together

HIBS FOREVER AND UNITED :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
ye well i hope (and this i mean) guys that you guys let excal/hibs know of any scammers etc and we will do same for pryd/hibs cous we hib/excals know that we got a few and if you wanna know who they r make a thread its alot easier for both cluster hibbies when its out so we dont have 2 go treu it again in the future cous believe it or not there have been some odd scammers around and i wanna prevent it for the future and than im sure pryd/hibs and excal/hibs can live together and than we can all rule together

HIBS FOREVER AND UNITED :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

oh bollox. hm well we have had a few problems with some but in the main actually we don't have much bother that way! Please come over to Pryd.net and post in the cluster bit this sort of thing we need to talk about. In the main Hib Pryd peopel try to avoid naming people so they would not respond to a request like this - maybe it is one for a discussion over in Pryd?

and yes Hibbie for ever!

:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom