Greenskinz guild

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hoi :p looking to start up a greenskinz based guild when (awhile yet) the servers go live... just wondering if anyone would be interested in getting started together on warhammer :) already have 4 people (including myself) just send me a pm or reply here :)

Edit: would be nice to get a grp of people for an xp grp :)

P.S anyone know what grp cap is yet? i've not read a great deal about it.

Spongey

Fledgling Freddie
hey im looking forward to it i was thinking of making a guild
got some uber guild names aswell
"Waagh Nobz!" Waagh meaning the warbanner orcs come under and Nobz are Dawn Of War Elite Orcs.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
grp cap should be 6 players as i read some where in the FAQ.

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Is this the legendary "Bloodomen BLOODSWORD"? :D BLOODSWORD (BLOODSWORD)! Bloodsword. NO! "BLOODSWORD!"

Dralisz

Fledgling Freddie
Hey! How will be the wars in the game? I saw somewhere dwarves vs orcs and empire vs chaos and etc etc.. But its mean if iam chose chaos i can't go fighting with the dwarves or what? :p I didn't get it.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Hey! How will be the wars in the game? I saw somewhere dwarves vs orcs and empire vs chaos and etc etc.. But its mean if iam chose chaos i can't go fighting with the dwarves or what? :p I didn't get it.

If, for example, you are an orc, you start in battles vs the dwarfs, however I believe you can travel to the dark elf/chaos areas which will mean you can fight the empire and high elves too. Also if it goes to a capital city siege then players from all races are involved, I think.

Dralisz

Fledgling Freddie
If, for example, you are an orc, you start in battles vs the dwarfs, however I believe you can travel to the dark elf/chaos areas which will mean you can fight the empire and high elves too. Also if it goes to a capital city siege then players from all races are involved, I think.

Thank you! :) So if i want to start the game with friends from the begining we should chose the same races.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom