Greece bans Videogames

F

Flimgoblin

spam!

SFXman doesn't wub us no more :( he doesn't spam in the general forums no more! waaah!

J

Jexa

I know ... I think .. at long last ... he has a ... life!

(This is the type of thing that used to draw him from hiding ... now lets jump in a bush and watch!!!!)

O

old.Niljindil

Just a Q jexa...

Why oh why do you have 2 forum accounts?

J

Jexa

Cos I stopped using the old one, and made a new one.

~_~

A

Addlcove

kinda like me, I used to be Octanion, then I became Troryn now I'm Octanion again ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Octanion
kinda like me, I used to be Octanion, then I became Troryn now I'm Octanion again ;)

It was fun bolting Troryn in the BG's... *sighs* ;)

S

SFXman

Indeedamaly. I don't have much time to be at home for the next five weeks except on sundays maybe so going to be less spam. Wait till I go to the army... a whole 12 months without my spamming. THat is still some bit away though due to some unfortunate things.

J

Jexa

Originally posted by SFXman
Indeedamaly. I don't have much time to be at home for the next five weeks except on sundays maybe so going to be less spam. Wait till I go to the army... a whole 12 months without my spamming. THat is still some bit away though due to some unfortunate things.

Aww poor SFX :(

Hope it all works out :D

Hmmmm, forum spammer turned army man, a nation is shocked!

D

Danya

btw Jexa, why do you have a cake as an avatar? Is it a reflection of your sweetness, or do you just eat a lot of cake? ;)
Or... is Jexa really a talking cake?!! :p

J

Jexa

It's a pie :D Just happens to look like cake in the picture, rah :p

O

old.LandShark

/em sighs sadly, shaking his head and crossing another entry out of the "unhijacked threads" list

J

Jexa

You don't have a single word on that list that isn't crossed out, do you? :p

D

Danya

Hush Landshark, this is a pie discussion thread now, stop trying to hijack it!

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by Dannyn
Hush Landshark, this is a pie discussion thread now, stop trying to hijack it!

Mmmmmm..... PIE !!! MON THEN, GIMME SOME!!!! :m00:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

How about some AK pie?
AK-47.gif

I

ivan_tribbiani

Yup noone can deny that Germans came up with the idea of the first proper assault rifle, but it also cannot be denied that the evolution of that model through AK is amazing. Just for further info, AKM model is more accurate than general issue M16A2 <upto 100meters>. :)

PS: More links are coming.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

M16 has the penetration power of wet cottonballs...

When I served my time a couple of years ago, we used the H&K G-3 still... heavy but very accurate and powerful.

hk_g3a4_sm.jpg
<- G-3 with folding stock... that's what I used. Standard issue in mountain divisions.

g3.jpg
<- TEH REGULAER MODEL!!1

...ahh... good, old times...*sniffle*

.................. *starts looking for pie*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

That 100rounds clip for real?? Holy cow...

Gotta love the end of "Training Day", when the russian mafia strikes back with their AK's... *evil smile*

Look - that's what uncle Sickofit was allowed to play with, when he wasted two precious years for his fatherland;)
milan.jpg

<- That's a MILAN anti tank/helicopter/assorted soft targets/mother-in-law weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom