Greatest creation known to man!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Trekking Mahlzeiten-Zwischenmahlzeiten-Cheeseburger in der Dose-

6d02cd2b08.jpg

Cheeseburger in a can, legendary food of the noble male!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
ill bet £20000000000000000000 that burger didnt come out of a can :D

Mey

Part of the furniture
I stated that the can cheeseburger was the greatest creation known to man, but i have found this now and I am current rethinking my proposition!

cheeseburger-pizza-blog.jpg

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I stated that the can cheeseburger was the greatest creation known to man, but i have found this now and I am current rethinking my proposition!

cheeseburger-pizza-blog.jpg

Need more cheese then we talk about it being the greatest!

Mey

Part of the furniture
I did think it'd be better if it was margie.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Parmo pizzas.

That is all.

Fuck your burgers in tins. :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fuck your burgers in tins. :p

Tris- is going to have a field day! :D

And hai! The greatest creation known to man (and hedgehog) is without a doubt the chilidog! If its good enough for sonic its good enough for the rest of you tossers!!

:D

Marc

FH is my second home
Marks & Spencer angus beef burgers, with marks & Spencer burger relish (fuck cheapo asda shit), cooked on a george forman grill are the nicest burgers you will ever experience.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Marks & Spencer angus beef burgers, with marks & Spencer burger relish (fuck cheapo asda shit), cooked on a george forman grill are the nicest burgers you will ever experience.

I'd prove you wrong, but i doubt a burger would survive a post trip across the ocean.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i wouldnt mind a mc donalds pizza but ive seen a better one than posted in this thread.

thx for the burger tipz mark. im gonna rustle me up some phat ones after ive been shopping.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fett 12,6% g/100 g

Can you imagine what the burger's REALLY gonna look like when you take it out of the tin ? Solidified grease round the outside, bun damp...yuk

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Marc, you are so fucking right. The Angus Burgers from Marks and Sparks are off the chart. I prefer to dry fry mine though, you get that hotplate finish to it and alot less fat runs away so the burger is tender and juicy as hell. :D

Marc

FH is my second home
i wouldnt mind a mc donalds pizza but ive seen a better one than posted in this thread.

thx for the burger tipz mark. im gonna rustle me up some phat ones after ive been shopping.

Can students afford marks & Spencer food? :D

tris-

Can students afford marks & Spencer food? :D

im just gonna buy some of those fresh burgers off the butchers in tescos.

make me a quad whopper with a block of cheese and an onion in it.

Marc

FH is my second home
This thread reminds me of Harold & Kumar get the munchies

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
This thread reminds me of Harold & Kumar get the munchies

Done it before where i've been stoned, got munchies and gone to McD's and gorged myself on like 5 double cheeseburgers. :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i actually ate 6 cheese burgers in one day lol i am such a fucking pig!

tbh though cheese burger in a can is just down right nasty :(

George forman grill ( or the Formanator as i like to call it) rocks i love mine theyre great and you can make excellant cheese toasties in them, much better than whe you make them in a brevil toasty maker because the edges arnt sealed so your cheese doesnt turn in to Liquid Hot Mag-Mah and give you that horrible and annoying blister on the roof of your mouth so when you pop it your mouth feels like its coated in string :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I saw a tramp eating a half eaten burger out of a bin last week
Mind you...I've dug out of the bin a half eaten curry from the night before, heated it up in the microwave, and polished it off for breakfast the following morning.

tris-

ive had two 6oz beef burgers today thanks to marc.

OWNS

tris-

6oz is about 175g

1lb is about 450g

and yes himse, a whole onion in the first one. the later meat. i put it in some deli wraps with lettuce.

Marc

FH is my second home
After re reading this thread I am now Starvin Hagler, the ethiopian boxing champion. I really want a royale wi cheese, but all the takeaways do crap burgers and i cba going out to buy some from the shop. Hmmm.

Think I will get a madras

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom