Greatest album ever...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Floyd rule, but their very early stuff is terrible.

Disagree. Piper at the gates of dawn and saucer full of secrets were completely and utterly awesome. That being said Wish you were here is probably my favorite.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wish You Were Here annndd Dark Side of The Moon are probably my favourite Floyd albums.. My fave album of all time? Actually pretty hard, it's probably either from the 80s or 00s, not totally sure. Artists are fine, albums it's wayy too hard.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Pink Floyd done a lot of good stuff but also produced a lot of shite. Fortunately some of the good stuff was so good, they can be forgiven for the rotten bits so long as one is not forced to listen to it.

As Weird Al Yankovic said, "Ummagumma is actually an ancient word for: 'We're running out of ideas for songs, help us.'"

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Wish You Were Here annndd Dark Side of The Moon are probably my favourite Floyd albums.. My fave album of all time? Actually pretty hard, it's probably either from the 80s or 00s, not totally sure. Artists are fine, albums it's wayy too hard.

Those are not Pink Floyd albums. They are Roger Waters or Dave Gilmour solo efforts!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Those are not Pink Floyd albums. They are Roger Waters or Dave Gilmour solo efforts!

Technically, not my fault Waters wrote it :D (No complaints at all!) Falls under Floyd though!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
My favourite album would have to be Electric Ladyland by Jimi Hendrix :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom