Great Work!

rynnor

Rockhound
Nice going but now I'm going to rather cheekily ask for more :)

I suggest the following sub-forums under this with more to follow as further details come through/when Euro servers are named:

General Discussion

The Alliance of Order

The Armies of Destruction

Crafting

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Game is a long way off yet (just under a year or so), so I don't think extra forums are worth it yet.

But i'm sure if this forum gets busy, then it will warrant addition sub forums and something will be done :)

P.S +1 yay for warhammer forum! :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Its worth it just to have a nice place to move the WAR stuff to out of the DAOC forums :)

pez

Can't get enough of FH
1 forum is more than enough, atleast till a much later beta. FH won't neccessarily be the english speaking forum for WAR anyway.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
pez said:
1 forum is more than enough, atleast till a much later beta. FH won't neccessarily be the english speaking forum for WAR anyway.

Neither was DAOC but we descended on it like a plague of locusts!

rynnor

Rockhound
WiZe^ said:
Perhaps the beta aswell :) ?

Beta will no doubt be under a non-disclosure agreement that we wouldnt want to encourage people to break.

rynnor

Rockhound
Thadius said:
Neither was DAOC but we descended on it like a plague of locusts!

Aye - we can make this the official English forums if we choose - we have all the daoc players who'll transfer over plus as with DAOC theres no Mythic forums.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Depends on how many servers they have I guess and if we decide to all play the same one, its gonna be nice and active. If it goes the the same way as WoW though and everyone buggers off to one of the 50 different servers then it probably wont be busy.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Just a question, will they let people sign up for one laaate Beta test? so people can report back bugs, and critics?

i hope they make a few good servers where you get a good community and people get to know eachother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom