Great Work!

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by rynnor, Jun 18, 2006.

1. rynnor

rynnor Rockhound Moderator

Nice going but now I'm going to rather cheekily ask for more :)

I suggest the following sub-forums under this with more to follow as further details come through/when Euro servers are named:

General Discussion

The Alliance of Order

The Armies of Destruction

Crafting

2. WiZe^

WiZe^ Can't get enough of FH

Perhaps the beta aswell :) ?

3. Alan

Alan Fledgling Freddie

yay WAR forums :)

4. Ryuno

Ryuno Fledgling Freddie

Game is a long way off yet (just under a year or so), so I don't think extra forums are worth it yet.

But i'm sure if this forum gets busy, then it will warrant addition sub forums and something will be done :)

P.S +1 yay for warhammer forum! :p

5. Alan

Alan Fledgling Freddie

Its worth it just to have a nice place to move the WAR stuff to out of the DAOC forums :)

6. pez

pez Can't get enough of FH

1 forum is more than enough, atleast till a much later beta. FH won't neccessarily be the english speaking forum for WAR anyway.

7. Thadius

Thadius Part of the furniture

Neither was DAOC but we descended on it like a plague of locusts!

8. rynnor

Beta will no doubt be under a non-disclosure agreement that we wouldnt want to encourage people to break.

9. rynnor

Aye - we can make this the official English forums if we choose - we have all the daoc players who'll transfer over plus as with DAOC theres no Mythic forums.

10. Garok

Garok Can't get enough of FH

Depends on how many servers they have I guess and if we decide to all play the same one, its gonna be nice and active. If it goes the the same way as WoW though and everyone buggers off to one of the 50 different servers then it probably wont be busy.

11. Sharaft

Sharaft Fledgling Freddie

Just a question, will they let people sign up for one laaate Beta test? so people can report back bugs, and critics?

i hope they make a few good servers where you get a good community and people get to know eachother!