Great to see people returning!! :)

spook

Fledgling Freddie
so people are returning?
Great to hear from one who's been forced away for 6 months. Still 3 months left though.

Wouldn't mind having something to fall back to when WoW becomes boring, which I've been told is somewhat quickly. Why do so many return even though they claim it's the worst supported, balanced etc game around. :(

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Some ppl did return for Catacombs, including myself. :) Also noticed that free spots in old housing zones that were free day before cata, were snatched the very next day :) Forced me to buy a house in a new zone. In a good place though. :)

Psygnosis

Fledgling Freddie
Hi !

I'm contemplating on returning...

After reading this brilliant article;

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setview/features/loadFeature/67/gameID/11/

Things are looking really fantastic !

And the rather stunning Catacombs (Which I have ordered for my brother which should arrive tomorrow), while I may also purchase it for myself while it's at a bargain price of £9.99p ! (www.play.com for those interested)

My only concern, are the server populations (Prydwen/Excalibur/Camlann) the same as always? They look a little lower than usuall, but maybe I'm too used to playing off-peak >_>

Regards.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
wow 15.99 euro's is nothing, it was 25.99 euro's 2 days ago when I checked :). ordered right away, thanks for the reminder ;)

Gamah

Banned
Psygnosis said:
Hi !

I'm contemplating on returning...

After reading this brilliant article;

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setview/features/loadFeature/67/gameID/11/

Things are looking really fantastic !

And the rather stunning Catacombs (Which I have ordered for my brother which should arrive tomorrow), while I may also purchase it for myself while it's at a bargain price of £9.99p ! (www.play.com for those interested)

My only concern, are the server populations (Prydwen/Excalibur/Camlann) the same as always? They look a little lower than usuall, but maybe I'm too used to playing off-peak >_>

Regards.

Wow those new screenshots look amazing.

spook

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, my big fear is the lacking populations on the English servers. Of course one could migrate along with so many others to either Avalon or Excalibur (have always played Prydwen) But most if not all of the people I know from back then have all stayed on Prydwen, making it the best server to play on still :p

Can only hope that People have started getting enough of WoW, and will return for Daoc, even though I'll also need to get the coming WoW addiction out of my blood.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
if ppl stoped migrating to Excalibur, population would not be an issue on prydwen....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom