Great RvR today in blighted isles/chalice

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
I just have to say this. i had a BLAST tonight in the high elf RvR zone with my white lion Melorion. If you were there hello. I died quite alot, but i had FUN :D

Anyway let's keep this going :) going to sleep now if i can :p kinda excited now.

Well night, this was refreshing to me :)

code414

Fledgling Freddie
It's nice to hear there is some enjoyable RvR going on already, so early into release.

Lunatari

Fledgling Freddie
Lawl.. Was playing with Tharion (his magus Moya) and all of a sudden he runs away and attacks a 21 dwarf.. I was like "Your insane, level 10 has no chance against a level 21" Tharions answer was "IT WAS BROMMIX FROM HB!!! :)))"

I lolled...

Great to see old DAOC peeps..

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
y is fun to recognize old names :)
u got people with experience against and with u, not only these twits that barely heal their grp or never speak to others

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Wooo Apco my old friend :) playing a BW on this server be looking out for you playing Photon :lol:

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
ROFL with you by my side m8 be like old times :D

Just moved out blighted had great fun there so onto next stage for me.

Soulja

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
Atleast im glad I have an Ironbreaker as class :) But yeah its fun to see names from back then and its a big difference on the random noobs you meet sometimes :)

Zrawkor

One of Freddy's beloved
I just have to say this. i had a BLAST tonight in the high elf RvR zone with my white lion Melorion. If you were there hello. I died quite alot, but i had FUN :D

Anyway let's keep this going :) going to sleep now if i can :p kinda excited now.

Well night, this was refreshing to me :)

Hey there Melorion, Zrawkor here.

I haven't gotten much further than a few kills and deaths into those zones, but I'll sure be making some work of it later on, I've been focusing on scenarios. (which have been fun from time to time but I believe fighting in the 'real world' gives u a more fun and honorable feeling, at least, thats what I felt during my time there)
So, I guess I'll be seeing u around then :)

Cheers

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
SS successfuly defended TC keep tonight, we had lots of fun throwing back wave after wave of Chaos attackers.

thx for the fun everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom