Great night :)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
jus wanna say been a fun night for all realms imo :)

VERY buzy.. zergy, yup but always good when theres big battles imo :) Was suprised though with the numbers albs pulled they didnt attempt an RR on us hibbys ?

Anywayz keep it up, top fun

Bops :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Was sucky for me tbh.. A friend asked me to join a random grp who left 30 min after I joined. So I logged again xD

gohan

FH is my second home
was ment to be a RR hence the high numbers but there was a lot of QQing in the BG so the leaders quit an the RR turned into a zergfest ...... i think there was more animist musherooms than hibs tho :< neft the seehiden fungi

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Random grps 4tw \o/

i was solo all night (most of it anywayz) that way when i get ganked I can QQ & no-one has to listen to me...apart from the mrs & meh kidz @ home ofc as meh PC is in living room ^^

but aye... fun :)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
made around 65k rps so ye, was a nice evening :m00:

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
aye, fun night, with zergs and counterzergs back and forth (and rami's bloody banshees)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
jsut made grp :eek: but managed to farm the alb zerg with 7 people, so not too bad so far :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Elendar said:
jsut made grp :eek: but managed to farm the alb zerg with 7 people, so not too bad so far :)

then you go and die to the group having a laugh at bled? :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Zergy night rocked imo, beats empty frontiers by far ~~

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i hade real fun...been playing my respect cleric for 2 days and went from 2l4 to RR3 today...was great fun...why can´it always be like this...will get bored in the end but hibs can tell the RR11+ ppl to stay home so rest of the realms have a shot at killing someone :p

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Change your avatar Grymligast. You were born to farm nice threads with useless shit comments to gain a higher postcount.

Ontopic; Aye, it was really nice and has been pretty nice lately. Just a shame that the only place where you can find lots of people, is at Bledmeer Bridge etc. Spread out a little. ;)

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunatly this zerging happend to be when we tryed a gg...
think we ran into 4fg of albs (minimum) all the time. Feeding
the zerg wasnt fun but we got a silverhand ns =) (sorry but we had to
kill something). Well better zergs than nothing i guess..

Corran

Part of the furniture
Lokir said:
Unfortunatly this zerging happend to be when we tryed a gg...
think we ran into 4fg of albs (minimum) all the time. Feeding
the zerg wasnt fun but we got a silverhand ns =) (sorry but we had to
kill something). Well better zergs than nothing i guess..

Was running 1fg with a predominantly RF group. (5RF,2GoP, 1Rose). We kept to 1fg fights alot of the time and yes we met hib zerg, and at times 2-4fg mids running together/near each other. However we did manage to get some semi decent fights in at times. At least untill the alb zerg decided to come to where they saw us running :s

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Had a great time last night. Just reopened my DAoC accouts after some time away and with WoW, but boy did I have fun! Played my rr2 lvl8 Chanter and did not expect to even get a few 100 Rp's :)

Quite honestly i thought RvR would be pretty dead on this server but atm i have no regret concerning reactivating my DAoC accouts :)

Lets keep it up :)

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Server population may be smaller than it used to be but it's starting to feel as if the whole server is in the frontiers. Huge fun, thanks everyone.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
gr8 fun last night i tallyed over 80k last night rp,s between my ns and ranger was uber good going albs and mids bring more :) :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom