Great neighbourhood...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
So, I´m living in this flat for over 5 years now. It´s a lovely flat on the second floor, huge room at the street / front side, two rooms and a pretty large balcony at the back side, looking at a complex of innter courtyards and gardens. The courtyard that belongs to our house used to have high trees in it, blocking the view, but last winter, my landlord decided to cut off all the trees because they were getting too old. Now, I can see the 4-5 courtyards of all the houses next to ours.
However, a couple of days ago, I was sitting on my balcony, drinking a coffee and reading a book, when an woman stepped into the courtyard next to ours. She was dressed in a pink dressing gown and started to hang out the laundry. "Strange people... dressing gown at 4PM", I thought, but didn´t really give a damn.
Couple of days later: same scenario. Woman in pink dressing gown steps into the courtyard and starts hanging up the laundry. And when she went back in, it was "click, click, click, click". Turned out that the noise came from her shoes. Some SILVER GLITTERING high heels. Being the innocent and naive person that I am, I still thought nothing of it.
Another couple of days later, three women were standing in the courtyard, smoking cigarettes. All of them tarted up in negligees and stockings and high heels.
That´s when I realised that for the past 5 years, I´ve been living next to a knocking shop.:lol:

I thought about calling my landlord and asking him to reduce the rent because of the "dodgy neighbourhood", but I was affraid that he would give me a raise instead. :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Enquire about local rates.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehehe well so lomg as they keep it indoors, I mean it's been going on for 5 years and you were none the wiser lol...just be careful where you look in the future because you might get an 'unwanted' eyefull one day hehe!!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
well if theyve been doing "it" for 5 years and youve only just noticed, you should at least thank them for being discreet about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom