Great imbalance Minstrel and midgard

O

old.Darkan

MY Minstrel is Eastern Promise, is 42.65, and he is boring. I don't play him much, I am just a battery at gobbos.

My alts on the other hand are great. About to have a ball in BG with my lil sorc, Northern Lights, when he hits 20. Western Front, my paladin, is 31 (369 weapon crafting, heh) and Southern Comfort, my friar is 30.

:m00:

My alts are fun to play, I don't stand there doing nothing. Not sure who I like best though, prolly my Sorc atm, but I love West and South too.

B

belth

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Great imbalance Minstrel and midgard

Originally posted by Olgark

Then why dont you correct him if you know it all ?

Because Dannyn already posted what it's like...

Z

zilch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Great imbalance Minstrel and midgard

Originally posted by old.Belthazor

Because Dannyn already posted what it's like...

Hmmm.......cant find that and as far as i know you cast the mezz with your flute....and that means you can move while playing the mezz song.

If you dont cast it with your flute then yes i am wrong but if you cant everything i said in my other post is correct.

B

belth

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Great imbalance Minstrel and midgard

Originally posted by zilch

Hmmm.......cant find that and as far as i know you cast the mezz with your flute....and that means you can move while playing the mezz song.

If you dont cast it with your flute then yes i am wrong but if you cant everything i said in my other post is correct.

... You quoted it... Single target mezz=flute, AoE mezz=spell. Dex doesn't affect the cast time either, so it's always 5 seconds doing the /victory animation for a mezz that catches maybe 2-3 people with luck.

L

logan6

note that the radius of the ministrels AE mez is only 250, compared to a healers/Bards/Sorcerers 350. Most US players say its not worth the casting time.

Z

zilch

So its a castable Mezz after reading the Bards of Camelot boards I was under the impression it was a playable mezz

D

Danya

It was originally a song mez for AE and a castable single target, but that proved to cause too many whines of "omg minstrel is teh uber" on the vnboards so it was nerfed so that the ae is castable and the single target is back on the flute.

L

lamus Yuatja

Stop moaning ffs, ur bards have heal, speed song, rezz and mezz. jesus christ stfu.... mins and skalads are more of an offencive class then bards.

Originally posted by lamus Yuatja
Lamus thinks someone got owned.

A

Arthwyr

NERF THE PALADIN ! they have uh ... lets see ... they have uber hmmm and they are absolutely awesome in ... eeuhh. Ah well in anycase they are an albion class and all albion classes are uber ( look at karam ffs ) so nerf the paladin ... take away their hmm ... rezz maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread