Great idea for Camlann..

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I still think pubs should be PvP zones, except while in the pub your whole screen is fuzzy, and you become 100% solo, meaning in a drunken rage you can accidently attack friends/guildies as well as other randoms. Would be fun imo ;D

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Less creative thinking and more slander.

Yeah, sorry I got carried away with myself.

Fuckingnub LOL SUCH stlong badidea ffs.

Derik

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
I still think its a great idea if you could PvP in the capitals as well, and housing zone. Though people would just camp the Market explorer, and attack anyone who tries to view it. Or people would just camp their house, and attack, and as soon as someone attacks you, you run into your house!

Also in-house battles would be amusing.

You throw the banquet table at Amildin and hit for 607(+312) damage!

You could put lots of really nice stuff on your cm, at low low prices, then gank all the bargain hunters as they arrive. Assuming they didn't already get ganked at the market explorer.. or the teleporter etc.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Derik said:
You could put lots of really nice stuff on your cm, at low low prices, then gank all the bargain hunters as they arrive. Assuming they didn't already get ganked at the market explorer.. or the teleporter etc.
Shame with the 'buy' option on the Market Explorer, someone could just buy it there and you'll be none the wiser :(

Derik

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Shame with the 'buy' option on the Market Explorer, someone could just buy it there and you'll be none the wiser :(

um.. yep, good point, forgot they introduced that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom