Great fun Tonite Mids

pip

Banned
Yes was good fun, Vavi for new rvr leader :worthy: Put the sprit back into midgard cut alb portal ftw :) And get the numbers in /bg we could not achieve in the last fews weeks :fluffle: Feel it in my bones midgard getting back up there.

tbcv

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Yes was good fun, Vavi for new rvr leader :worthy: Put the sprit back into midgard cut alb portal ftw :) And get the numbers in /bg we could not achieve in the last fews weeks :fluffle: Feel it in my bones midgard getting back up there.
Yes it was:kissit: good fun,pity about the xrealmin pricks and also pity the littel hibbies did not get clued up.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
stay off the errr bag pipes!

pip can play can play a guitar like no one else totaly amazing, wudnt trust him with a triangle though.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
gratz Mids - sorry we could not respond when we saw what was happening - we need to work on a few things.

Sharky

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
what i do like to advice for the mids is not to cut all the alb ports form hib exactly when you are starting to take towers in alb. it just makes sure you're gonna get a hell of alot of albs to you since they do rather run and defend then sit on a boat for 10min. im sure ppl realize this but its been exactly the same the last two times ive seen mids taking towers in alb and both times the mids got just as smashed by the albs that couldnt port emain anymore. complaining about cross realming after this just seems stupid to me.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
tbcv said:
pity the littel hibbies did not get clued up.

I have to say this cuts both ways.

Sunday, when we were trying to stop albs taking yet more towers in hib we beat off the alb grps only to find 2 fg's of mids decided to crash in and grab the rps.

Friday, when hibbies were trying to get the mid relics back to drop them off for you the only mids out were camping docks in hib picking off the latecomers to the raid.

We are enemies and as much as I would prefer to be focussing on albs as they are the strongest, we cannot read each others minds and are going to have a lot of trouble ignoring each other.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
acherfotm said:
what i do like to advice for the mids is not to cut all the alb ports form hib exactly when you are starting to take towers in alb. it just makes sure you're gonna get a hell of alot of albs to you since they do rather run and defend then sit on a boat for 10min. im sure ppl realize this but its been exactly the same the last two times ive seen mids taking towers in alb and both times the mids got just as smashed by the albs that couldnt port emain anymore. complaining about cross realming after this just seems stupid to me.

If u read my thread ull see the so called xrealmer was there everywhere we went. My idea was as there is no action in hadrians, after we wiped on surs to go break the ports in emain, normally that means, all the albs (and if u saw the map there were a lot of huge fights)in emain wont b able to port back to hadrians.

We tried to take 2 towers for

- Ourselvesn to hope the majority of albs are stuck in emain and cant come to the aid of what we wee doing in hadrians.

- The hibs, Give them some breathing, maybe try take their towers/keeps back. When albs are stuck in hadrians, hibs should have seen this and attacked crim.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Belisar said:
I have to say this cuts both ways.

Sunday, when we were trying to stop albs taking yet more towers in hib we beat off the alb grps only to find 2 fg's of mids decided to crash in and grab the rps.

Friday, when hibbies were trying to get the mid relics back to drop them off for you the only mids out were camping docks in hib picking off the latecomers to the raid.

We are enemies and as much as I would prefer to be focussing on albs as they are the strongest, we cannot read each others minds and are going to have a lot of trouble ignoring each other.

Its never easy,
Afraid to say, most just see a red name, and with that rpees. Tho when i was leading the bg, i did say strongly not to attack the hibs, thats why we wiped on the hib tower, half of the zerg stuck to me, other half attacking, was a mess and we ended up dead. Tho if you got a bg up in hib, i really hope when u see us mids bussy to act on it, and we will try do the same. We cant make concrete plans, but in the end we can help eachother more by playing it smart.

My enemies enemy is my friend,

And for now i would say your biggest enemy is alb, and were ure friend.

Dave J.

Banned
vavires said:
- The hibs, Give them some breathing, maybe try take their towers/keeps back. When albs are stuck in hadrians, hibs should have seen this and attacked crim.

Maybe hibs want iRvR?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
\o/ mids rose from the dead... all i say is im happy to acctually see mids :D

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
was there yesterday and few facts.
someone say in BG:
-atleast this time hibs dont whine against mids.
immediatly come up:
-yep, they whine because like too much irvr.

what happend?
yep, atleast 1 hib here unhappy,
yep ~2fg hibs moved to blendrake and start take our towers,
this ~2fg hibs could give hibs as realm major help to take atleast 1 alb keep back, yet they didnt do it.

xrealmers?
we attacked against ~7 towers in this time, almost every tower (5-6) was same peep defending and mostly alone, skilled? or reading our minds? dunno.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I bet I play the guitar better than pip too.

pip

Banned
censi said:
I bet I play the guitar better than pip too.
Think you look better in ladies clothes to:wanker: :) <cough> cross-dresser

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
You wear ladies clothe ? wouldn't like to see that :puke:
(pip the transvestite)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
pip said:

Did your mouse got stuck on that smilie? or is it that it has an incredible fascination on u? -.-

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Think you look better in ladies clothes to <cough> cross-dresser

thats outside of my remit. you have me on this one.

(???!)

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Its never easy,
Afraid to say, most just see a red name, and with that rpees. Tho when i was leading the bg, i did say strongly not to attack the hibs, thats why we wiped on the hib tower, half of the zerg stuck to me, other half attacking, was a mess and we ended up dead. Tho if you got a bg up in hib, i really hope when u see us mids bussy to act on it, and we will try do the same. We cant make concrete plans, but in the end we can help eachother more by playing it smart.

My enemies enemy is my friend,

And for now i would say your biggest enemy is alb, and were ure friend.

looks like hibguard is back in buisness :)

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
pip said:

Pip u really need to get a serious ass whooping .... irl ofc
Wanna do something useful with ur fkin new:)eek7: ) zerg ? Go take the relics back... if not plz crawl back up the arse u came from -.-

pip

Banned
grizzy said:
Pip u really need to get a serious ass whooping .... irl ofc
Wanna do something useful with ur fkin new:)eek7: ) zerg ? Go take the relics back... if not plz crawl back up the arse u came from -.-
Many have tryed and failed:) How about you log into game and keep giving me realm points gimp:)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
good work mids at least we wont see a bye bye game not fun any more on FH

pip

Banned
uspe said:
good work mids at least we wont see a bye bye game not fun any more on FH
Pass me that bottle and sod of to bed gimp:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom