Games Great E3 day 1 roundup

Chilly

Balls of steel
halo 4 somehow being big news is a fucking joke. It's the same game. The games industry is a fucking disaster these days. Barely anything grabs my attention any more, it sucks. I'd much rather prefer a device to wipe out my memory of games I've played and loved so I could play them from scratch again.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Halo 4 is a whole new engine, looks better and plays a bit differently as well from what those commentators said, I am yet to be convinced though as Halo 3, ODST and Reach were not great.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
How anyone can say the games industry is a joke when people release games like Amnesia or Limbo is beyond me. Games producers make big titles like Halo because people buy them. There's no point whinging about Call of Duty 34 when everyone buys it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just watching the Spike TV E3 shows and there is some good stuff. Splinter Cell was more interesting than Halo for me on the Xbox presentations.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
XBox Smart Glass looks cool can't wait to try that.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Star Wars 1313 looks very impressive graphic wise, gameplay seems a bit Gears of War cross Splinter Cell.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How anyone can say the games industry is a joke when people release games like Amnesia or Limbo is beyond me. Games producers make big titles like Halo because people buy them. There's no point whinging about Call of Duty 34 when everyone buys it.

More often then not, big titles also suffer from their own success. You can't innovate a series too much when you have to cater to the fans, keep the IP as it is and also, unfortunately, lick some heavy duty publisher arse.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
It was all shit apart from Watch Dogs :) when Usher went on stage to perform it became a total joke..

South Park does look interesting too actually :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
watch dogs looks epic. definitely on my to buy list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom