Great Day!!!

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
wow what a great day!!!i encoutered so many good battles among the brave hibs coming 3-5 at the same time...must have been a hard challenge for them....at least a nice thing happened today...the honourable porkbelly is back !!!

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
well yes cause frontier some days ago seemed bit empty and all the challengers were coming not more than 2 at a time :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Was looking for you earlier after you /hugged me ...

But you kept dying to Hellshar before i could discombobulate your whereabouts :( ... Needless to say , my cold lgm was wery dissapointed ;)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Your cold leggies are always welcome on me Deception..... but your not allowed to have purge up then :>

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Was looking for you earlier after you /hugged me ...

But you kept dying to Hellshar before i could discombobulate your whereabouts :( ... Needless to say , my cold lgm was wery dissapointed ;)

it wasn't easy to get away cause he had a ns with him seraching..anyways i hope to find u today sometime :D

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
hahahaha kolomparas aghahahahaha :worthy:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
wow what a great day!!!i encoutered so many good battles among the brave hibs coming 3-5 at the same time...must have been a hard challenge for them....at least a nice thing happened today...the honourable porkbelly is back !!!

Roflmao :).

I think best is still that RR2 Ranger between Crauch keep and bridge leading to the docks. You can spot him from miles and if you attack him you have to go through DI and deal with 2-3 other Rangers in a tower + Snider (spelling?) AoE'ing the place.

Mumbly

Loyal Freddie
I think i would have liked it more if when ever i got a kill and was on about 1-20% health, a ranger like Snijder or Xalas what ever the names are didnt shoot me for a single db and about 200rps -.-

Punishment

Resident Freddy
True ... Good fights the last day Melandru m8 ... sometimes you make me burn I WIN buttons :D

Sorry about unexpected ranger add's etc :(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
I think i would have liked it more if when ever i got a kill and was on about 1-20% health, a ranger like Snijder or Xalas what ever the names are didnt shoot me for a single db and about 200rps -.-
hehe....you are one of the few lower people i come across that makes me start playing a little better again lol. Most of the time now i run around half afkish and ofc playing worse since i just came back. But suddenly you pop up and loosing to you makes me wanna shrug out of the drowsiness and come back a little bit more on edge:p
A feeling i didnt have in a long time now^^
Cool...keep sneaking on me:p
Hugs eb/sol.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Was soloing around on my group specced merc last few days, didn't go so well :>

Well I guess det4 and charge arent exactly solo RA's hehe, but cheers to all the ppl I fought at Crau!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Was soloing around on my group specced merc last few days, didn't go so well :>

Well I guess det4 and charge arent exactly solo RA's hehe, but cheers to all the ppl I fought at Crau!

Hehe i have a rr4 blademaster specced qui 2 charge 3 and tbh he is a great laugh for solo especially against casters :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Logged on to do one run, was well confirming my already rock bottom low expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom