Great bargain speakers

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just snagged a pair myself, I know this sort of stuff shouldn't really be posted but it is a superb dead. £250 speakers for £75 from a very reputable suppiler. They are so cheap because they are bankrupt stock that Bigpockets bought up from the administrators or something like that. Anyway, the speakers have had superb reviews from all the big sites and magazines, they are the Audica MPS-1 system...

BigPockets.co.uk: Audica MPS-1 iPod speaker system - Excellent Reviews! £79.99 - Blank Media - Gadgets - Ink Cartridges - Free Delivery

They have some other stuff as well in the £2 million clearance sale.

Please feel free to delete if this breaks the rules. I am in no way affiliated with Bigpockets, just a satisfied customer.

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Just snagged a pair myself, I know this sort of stuff shouldn't really be posted but it is a superb dead. £250 speakers for £75 from a very reputable suppiler. They are so cheap because they are bankrupt stock that Bigpockets bought up from the administrators or something like that. Anyway, the speakers have had superb reviews from all the big sites and magazines, they are the Audica MPS-1 system...

BigPockets.co.uk: Audica MPS-1 iPod speaker system - Excellent Reviews! £79.99 - Blank Media - Gadgets - Ink Cartridges - Free Delivery

They have some other stuff as well in the £2 million clearance sale.

Please feel free to delete if this breaks the rules. I am in no way affiliated with Bigpockets, just a satisfied customer.
Oo you little stealer you :wub:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
they dont ship to denmark :<

Be pointless anyway, they don't have 'electricty' in Denmark yet do they?

:D :p ;) :D

/runs for the hills shouting 'THE VIKINGS ARE COMING, THE VIKINGS ARE COMING!!!'

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Be pointless anyway, they don't have 'electricty' in Denmark yet do they?

:D :p ;) :D

/runs for the hills shouting 'THE VIKINGS ARE COMING, THE VIKINGS ARE COMING!!!'

Pfft, danish vikings, that's like an "armed Frenchman".

Sure, it might sound dangerous, but he's f*cking French.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Arrived this morning, absolutely stunning. :D Sound reproduction is crystal clear and the bass is pretty meaty considering the source is my mp3 player. The build quality of the speakers is nothing short of spectacular, very heavy for the size and loads of aluminium used but not crappy plate, solid aluminium. Even the remote control is cut from solid aluminium for gods sake! They are the highest build quality item I have in my house! All in all I am a very happy boy, money very well spent. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom