gray ganking alb's in DF

D

Damon_D

Aint it a pain to be killed by a shaman ??? huntseeker did you die after you ported..well if there was not a healer on the other side..my guesses is yes ;) ...you being on 3% hp and still 4 tic's on dot, when you jumped trugh gate to cheat me out of my rp's :p
Got wanabee a little later when he could no longer resist to kill my lvl 18 BD..finaly got another, not sure on name , but he attacked an afk kobold shaman , and paid the price..thx for the rp...but lay of the grey con's :p

S

stroopwafel

nerf shamans

they cast dot when afk

omg!

(in other words: zzzz)

F

Fafnir

I've even found out shamans can kill nude :D Sorry MrBond.

S

stafford

if you wanna whine about albs grey ganking

/send arni

he will tell you a story about my little inf :p

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by stroopwafel
nerf shamans

they cast dot when afk

omg!

(in other words: zzzz)

dude do my avatar look like a kobold...get new glasses..FAST..
I saw him attack the kobi..tried to heal..but my mend suck's..so I kill'd him instead..my cave does not suck..m'kay..

And it was not a whine ffs..it was more a " ahhh well if you cant keep of the grey con's we will just have to whack you " post..but guesses peopel are so used to whining here..they think ANYTHING that is posted here is a whine.. Btw does Huntseeker frequent these boards..would like to know if he keeled over the sec he got out of the portal :)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

He does, under the name Case :)

Do not be ashamed of the walking buffbots killing you boss. I got killed by one once :p (Giving chain armour to a bolting class is a silly idea)

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by hangianix
They are casters in chain !!1!!!!11 FFS. :D

hehe :D

they have severe recast timers on bolt/DD tho I think, which is why they're balanced as casters in chain. not that spammed dot on you doesn't hurt too ><

D

Damon_D

Still no reply from Huntseeker..would like to know if he keel'd over or not ;)

C

case-rigantis

hello no i didn`t die had a insta heal potion on me :D

and i don`t gank greys for your info in fact i`ve very very rarely ever killed a grey enemy so what are you talking about?

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by case-rigantis
hello no i didn`t die had a insta heal potion on me :D

and I don`t gank greys for your info in fact i`ve very very rarely ever killed a grey enemy so what are you talking about?

Well didnt notice if it was you or the other infil you where team'd with who actualy killed my lvl 18 kobold..guesses it could have been your partner...

btw Nerf dot's not ticking whilst porting..you would prob have been dead at arrival on the other side then :p Could not have been many hp's left when you arrived on the other side thiu ;)

D

Damon_D

Never said I killed him..I specificly asked for response from him because it would be fun to know.. I did how ever finish off his two friends..Now would your plz remove you nose from my dog's poo..it wants to sniff it himself ..kthxbye

S

Slegga

DF is a rvr area

If u dont wanna get killed in DF by enemies dont go there..go back to Myrkwood and exp there instead. DF is a rvr area since different realms can have access to it. Dont complain about getting killed in a rvr area. It is like complaining getting killed by a mob in the PvE zones.

About the grey ganking...well imo they are enemis as well and deserve to be dealt with accordingly.

O

old.Morchaoron

I got lost in DF once, and ended up at midside, were a bunch of greys there, i never intended to kill them but they got so scared they ran right into a bunch of mobs that killed them :(

and when i went further up all the greys swarmed to the gate to get out, and they didnt have access so couldnt go back in, poor middies, i was only looking for a portal to get out :(

O

oldtimer

>About the grey ganking...well imo they are enemis as well and deserve to be dealt with accordingly.

But as fun as trying to craft due to the lack of challenge in the task. Hardly quality game time.

V

venerable

Originally posted by oldtimer
>About the grey ganking...well imo they are enemis as well and deserve to be dealt with accordingly.

But as fun as trying to craft due to the lack of challenge in the task. Hardly quality game time.

I beg to differ - one shotting a grey con with a crossbow is a royal hoot!

D

Damon_D

Re: DF is a rvr area

Originally posted by Slegga
If u dont wanna get killed in DF by enemies dont go there..go back to Myrkwood and exp there instead. DF is a rvr area since different realms can have access to it. Dont complain about getting killed in a rvr area. It is like complaining getting killed by a mob in the PvE zones.

About the grey ganking...well imo they are enemis as well and deserve to be dealt with accordingly.

Ehhh piss of NooB

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Alyssania
Stupid reply for even more stupid post edited. :)

Just wanted to point that some people just take this game way too serios which is the reason I almost want to quit. Case is one of the people that make me stay.

Dont really care f you killed half of the albions same time if you just dont have fun doing it which you dont seem to do if I read your post right. You just care about kills, kills, kills and of course the fact that everyone knows about your kills. ;)

What can I say. Have fun? Get a life? Go do your dog? Its pretty much what you do but have fun and if you really like I can take my pally and let you kill it over and over again so you will make more friends being so damn good player.

so basicly your just posting here because you have no life ???

C

cenes

Originally posted by Alyssania
Stupid reply for even more stupid post edited. :)

Just wanted to point that some people just take this game way too serios which is the reason I almost want to quit. Case is one of the people that make me stay.

Dont really care f you killed half of the albions same time if you just dont have fun doing it which you dont seem to do if I read your post right. You just care about kills, kills, kills and of course the fact that everyone knows about your kills. ;)

What can I say. Have fun? Get a life? Go do your dog? Its pretty much what you do but have fun and if you really like I can take my pally and let you kill it over and over again so you will make more friends being so damn good player.

ROFLMAO!!! You seem to come across as a bit foolish i'm afriad ;/
I have been in the same guild as Damon since i started playing DAOC (just over a year i think) and i can honestly say ( and i am SURE that people who know him would agree) that he is one of the more fun loving people i have met. He isn't at all bothered about kill's, or at least all the times i have been rvr with him he hasnt been. He always try's to have fun, afaik he also has a rather varied and interesting rl (unlike some ... lol) As for him killing your pala over and over again .. why would he need you to 'Let' him do that? (He could prob just do that anyway rofl ;p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom