Grave Stones Recruiting :)

Ucallme

Banned
Ok, time for me for a new challenge in Albion.

there is no Website as I think personally its a waste of time as hardly anybody uses websites in my past experience. In guild should be all the information you need for anything e.g. guild raids, alliance raids and any RvR related raids.

Name of Guild:

Guild is Called (Grave Stones) Atarin and Myself are the only members at the moment as the guild was created a few days ago.
People I would like to attract to guild would have to be like myself :) Dont take the game too seriously, general chit chat in /gc /as. I usually talk rubbish in my case as most know what rubbish i come out with :) all good ofcourse.

The guild is currently in /as (Dragon Senate Alliance).

The type of things that people would expect from guild - Relaxed atmosphere, fun in /gc /as. Hopefully Guild Raids depending on the amount that want to Relish a new Challenge.

If your a type of guy that seems similar to me and want a new challenge that isn't going to Warhammer :) Give me a PM either on here or in game.

Last thing I would like to say is that the GM dont make the guild its the people who are in the guild that make the guild - If that makes sense.

For more information contact me ingame and thanks for taking the time in looking at this post.

Amphrax/Arauddry
GM of Grave Stones

P.S.

Im at work at the moment so If i missed any information I may put more in a reply later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom