Gratzzzz Reign ( NS )

Ase

Fledgling Freddie
Ty for the nice fight , 8 h30 am and you need partenaire and 1 fg hib to kill me , and plz next fight dont run to fg hibs play brave mate . only are 1000 rps .

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Ase said:
Ty for the nice fight , 8 h30 am and you need partenaire and 1 fg hib to kill me , and plz next fight dont run to fg hibs play brave mate . only are 1000 rps .

Ase every single time I've met you, you engage and then blow IP and SoS away ;-)

Ase

Fledgling Freddie
?? are you joking ?
you solo and me using sos ? lol
I had sos on and didn t use it and you were 2
Plzz dont lie

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Ase said:

and lets see , now how many times to u come stealther zerg ? guess that rules out ur brave fighting nubber

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Ase said:
?? are you joking ?
you solo and me using sos ? lol
I had sos on and didn t use it and you were 2
Plzz dont lie

Met you several times, one time was when your stealtzerg attacked me and a SM. Still you run away with SoS. The same SM met you yesterday in HWs, and you SoS away.

The day when you tried to stealthzerg us you met us several times as well during the morning, each time with SoS and IP up.

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
sosing mincers with 5% hp left must die (in-game ofc:p)

Oh of course! :twak:

It's even better when they IP, SoS and then run off to suicide at mtk... :cheers:

Ase

Fledgling Freddie
I dont see the point . But , I m solo if i have sos to still alive i use it or i save it to use on pad ?

Met you several times, one time was when your stealtzerg attacked me and a SM. Still you run away with SoS. The same SM met you yesterday in HWs, and you SoS away

I used sos and came back to figh mate and i lost your memory is bad and i was solo if i remenber . And duo ( infil + mincer ) is stealtzerg now ?
a bit strange when i see in emain 4 hunters + 4 sbs grouped .

Stop lie plz

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Ase said:
I dont see the point . But , I m solo if i have sos to still alive i use it or i save it to use on pad ?

Met you several times, one time was when your stealtzerg attacked me and a SM. Still you run away with SoS. The same SM met you yesterday in HWs, and you SoS away

I used sos and came back to figh mate and i lost your memory is bad and i was solo if i remenber . And duo ( infil + mincer ) is stealtzerg now ?

Stop lie plz

haha yeah :D you stopped to fight my pet iirc, then i started nuking u and u sos'd, still got ya tho! :p

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Ase said:

Stop lie plz

Oh then I don't know if we're talking about the same encounter tbh. The one I mean was in emain between atk/amg. You attacked us in a duo at first iirc but got away. Then you attacked us several times but kept getting away. After a while, on the hill near amg something like 4 infils and 2 mincers (including you) poppep, however I don't know if you were grouped with them at the time though, and suppose you might have been solo/duoing, in that case I give my appoligies, but still didn't look good ;)

Don't take it personally Ase, I wouldn't either stay and fight a BD/SM duo if I had the chance to run. But like you, Reign probably felt he was loosing, and took his chance not to end up on the pad (just as you do with your SoS). SoS away all you want hun, but don't say othera are lame/cowards when trying to get away ;)

EDIT: I never said mid/hib stealthers don't run in large numbers as well ;-)

Macfist

Fledgling Freddie
Ase said:
well ase, how many times alb 1fg are added when you are losing 1on1? just count them sometimes... and this is just game :eek7:

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Ase said:

Learn to type "pls"

":D"

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
The most annoying thing in daoc is mincers sos:ing away at 5 % hp when u have wasted lots of precious ra:s on em.... :puke:

or maybe getting insta amnesia:ed from 2300 range and get steamrolled by fg hibs 10 times each day.... :puke:

Though old IG spared me several times in odins and just spammed /hug those were the good old days :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom