Gratzz Draakje RR6

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
glad your steathzerging is rewarding for you draakje , damn boring to be on the receiving end outnumbered with twice the force.

/dismiss

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Ekydus said:
Heavy Tank vs. Stealther... Do you want a medal for being able to solo a stealther? Open your eyes, you SHOULD win.

What I find laughable is when you stealthzerg a tank and still have to resort to Vanishing away like a coward even though your already at least 2 or 3 vs 1 or more. Pure comedy, no respect earnt.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
stop whining kagato, you have been known to zerg with the best of them.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
What I find laughable is when you stealthzerg a tank and still have to resort to Vanishing away like a coward even though your already at least 2 or 3 vs 1 or more. Pure comedy, no respect earnt.

zzz

you used battler and IP, if you think youre tough because you can kill 2 shades who dont have vanish mkay using a winwin RA n charge at rr8 then /point /laugh

please add and zerg more ~~

(and make more posts for comedy value)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Thanks to all that made <3 replies, I <3 you back.

(Not the kind of <3 sly, sporadical, lif n boomeh get though, that is for zem only kKEkekEeKE)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Adari said:
zzz

you used battler and IP, if you think youre tough because you can kill 2 shades who dont have vanish mkay using a winwin RA n charge at rr8 then /point /laugh

omg you can counter charge :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
stop whining kagato, you have been known to zerg with the best of them.

Cases are few and far between lol, and you can't play perfect for 4 years no matter how high your morals.

Adari said:
zzz

I never said I thought I was tough for winning, I said your a coward for Vanishing and leaving your zerg buddy to die, from a fight YOU picked, and I find it funny someone with Remedy whining about winwin RA's lol, try having snapshot sometime. When you stop stealth zerging you can tell other people not too lol. Bottom of the barrel when it comes to good shades.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8 and albs and mids zerg enough so dont listen to them gimps,well derserved imo,only a few that will solo out there.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
nicely zerged. Oh and nice /laugh spam on my reaver. Should I rightnow the screenshot ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom