R

Release

Grats mate :great:.
Now keep making those hibs/albs go :sleeping:

S

Subbiz

grats and now stop using radar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111one

o no wait, i am not alb o0

just grats then :> gw! the little fat bish slan is hoping to get just as good as u one day :>

H

hotrat

Gratz

Lets hope I can get a few more fg vs fg fights with you and your group before you ding rr10 and retire :)

Only a few fights with you so far and trying to mezz aint the way to win vs det 4 + 50% body resist, thinking of new tactics all the time, hope I get to try them.

Z

zmurf

omg, if xana can ding elding herra ANYONE can, zerging n00b mofo with no real life, friends or work living of his parent's ... :/

gratz

O

old.krane

Originally posted by zmurf
omg, if xana can ding elding herra ANYONE can, zerging n00b mofo with no real life, friends or work living of his parent's ... :/

gratz

That was ALMOST funny....keep trying...

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by old.krane
That was ALMOST funny....keep trying...

wow i really care what u think, my soul purpose in life is to amuse u, plz ... go dig a hole ... :/

Gratz xana

T

talivarevil

Gratz now stand still and die for once!!:)

B

Belomar

Well done, congratulations!

(Now this gratz thread is how it should be done, witness and learn so you don't start your flaming in other threads in the future, please.)

O

old.krane

Originally posted by zmurf
wow i really care what u think, my soul purpose in life is to amuse u, plz ... go dig a hole ... :/

Gratz xana

and burry u in it?

ps.: grats xana =P

O

old.Outlaw

hmm Gratz is kinda meaningless to a RR8 that was wh00pin ass in Emain when I was like LVL 26 or so but Gr4tz anywayz :m00:

J

JawZ

o_O Strong GratZ!!!
o.jpg
p.jpg
o.jpg
p.jpg
o.jpg

J

JawZ

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
hmm Gratz is kinda meaningless to a RR8 that was wh00pin ass in Emain when I was like LVL 26 or so but Gr4tz anywayz :m00:

You probably have 50X as much /played time...

E

exe

Gratz, Xan!\m/ Get ur ass to pryd by the end of august(gonna get back from vacation by then) tho imo!1!!Oo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom