[GRATZ] Tynan Gilded Spear (RR8)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Gratz Tynan! Strong RR8 druid, now go back playing your chimp so I can catch up ;)

Well deserved mate! :cheers: :cheers:

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
polarbear.jpg

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats slag! Now go play champ so I can get uber groupage and catch up ;)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Shike said:
Grats m8 :)

[23:46] <Fadeh> they killed us 4 times in a row today :)
That quote you have from fadeh did u see the rest of what he said ? :]

I've never lol so much in my daoc life. 1st time pally was on toliet break, 2nd time they had one of their clerics LD 3rd time they were rebuffing, 4th time fadeh was on irc. Went smt like that anyway.

Guy can never lose fairly always some fucking reason from lag strafing cheating to martians landing outside his window.

GET GRIP FS :flame:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:

I've never lol so much in my daoc life. 1st time pally was on toliet break, 2nd time they had one of their clerics LD 3rd time they were rebuffing, 4th time fadeh was on irc. Went smt like that anyway.

Guy can never lose fairly always some fucking reason from lag strafing cheating to martians landing outside his window.

Why would i talk about a fight on irc if it wasnt something special about it? The special this times was that we had some fights when some was afk. And i was talking about how unusual it is that a thing like that happends 4 times in a row.

And AD can kill us fairly too. In fact, they kill us more often then maelstrom do. Even totally random groups can kill us, it has happend before and it will happend again.

Just because we might blame lagstrafe if we lose to maelstrom. Theres probably a reason why we do it. As its rarely a fair fight if one team use it.

And btw. Grats Tynan. Sorry for having this post in your grats thread.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

lmao... imo.. dont take stuff so seriously dude :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom