GRATZ toxic!

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:
said that on another thread, any need to say it again............. u fucktard :wanker:
shh if he wants to say im rule let him :fluffle: was fun 1shotting your elf buddies on mb yesterday and maybe we could have a duel sometime when your not all looking like a frog an stuff...

AlevenKeepsReturning said:
irish people dont rox :puke:
pfft comapred to any gimp from denmark they do anyways the irish > j00 so piss off (as sean would say) fucktard

Toxic said:
shh if he wants to say im rule let him :fluffle: was fun 1shotting your elf buddies on mb yesterday and maybe we could have a duel sometime when your not all looking like a frog an stuff...

pfft comapred to any gimp from denmark they do anyways the irish > j00 so piss off (as sean would say) fucktard
shush u! i can demote u if i want to :touch:

Izrangi

Fledgling Freddie
Zeenie said:
you are now amoung the legends such as Aleven and myself, keep running the flag for Clueless.

hahahahahahahahahaha.... right. Sorry but that was funny.

Gratz Toxic, well done.

Izrangi said:
hahahahahahahahahaha.... right. Sorry but that was funny.

Gratz Toxic, well done.
yep it was funny, and it was true, atleast Clueless > Linked Chaos and we have prooven that several times with less people than your little "zerg" comes with

Izrangi

Fledgling Freddie
AlevenPwnsSean said:
yep it was funny, and it was true, atleast Clueless > Linked Chaos and we have prooven that several times with less people than your little "zerg" comes with
Look for zerg definition on wekipedia or whatever, 3-4 man grp isnt zerging ya know? Oh yeh u can kill us at ck, good for u. You try mezzing with 3 hunter npc's on ur ass then :fluffle:

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh clueless is more like pve squad they just enjoy taking the keep with no defenders inside:fluffle:

Toffie said:
Tbh clueless is more like pve squad they just enjoy taking the keep with no defenders inside:fluffle:
pff we only done that twice <custodia mode i tell you> god bless you andy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom