GRATZ toxic!

Z

Zeenie

gratz on battle enforcer mate :) finally u got it after many days farming :p and ur for sure the best SB in thid at the moment :) BIG gratz mate!

and a little quote from pwnguinbd

Grats Toxicsb, you are now amoung the legends such as Aleven and myself, keep running the flag for Clueless.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Zeenie said:
gratz on battle enforcer mate :) finally u got it after many days farming :p and ur for sure the best SB in thid at the moment :) BIG gratz mate!

Grats Toxicsb, you are now amoung the legends such as Aleven and myself, keep running the flag for Clueless.

Haha Gratz :D

That being said u should really be able to put an unbuffed Nightshade on dialup away alot faster ...

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Zeenie said:

AMAGOD!! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my family and all my friends and I wish for world peace!!! lol

Anyways thanks its been fun the last few days farmin for BE but i eventually did it all the 1 shottin alb casters really helped. :)

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Punishment said:
Haha Gratz :D

That being said u should really be able to put an unbuffed Nightshade on dialup away alot faster ...

I had some seriously wierd fights with u last night... your connection must suck coz i pa'd you and then u disappeared only 2 reappear waaay in the distance... happened again on hb i was stuck to you garrotin and u strafe 2 the side and coz of lag i run off bridge. i thought u wer like usin speed hack possibly until i was hittin you again near mb then i saw it was lag
Another thing your CD spec'd therefore u dnt rely on gettin crit off, i am CS spec'd...

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Toxic said:
AMAGOD!! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my family and all my friends and I wish for world peace!!! lol

Anyways thanks its been fun the last few days farmin for BE but i eventually did it all the 1 shottin alb casters really helped. :)

Uber gratz m8 :> has been fun the fights we've had in the past ;> nerf 2h pa!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
lmao @ Zeenie.

YOU GUYS FUCKIN ROX YOU LEGENDS!1!

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Jesmin said:
Uber gratz m8 :> has been fun the fights we've had in the past ;> nerf 2h pa!

Thx mate i always enjoy a challenge and that you are! cnt resist a 2h perf specially wen u glide in2 my running path, or wen i see a sitting caster (soz lullah :()
p.s. nerf claw and end tap

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Toxic said:
Thx mate i always enjoy a challenge and that you are! cnt resist a 2h perf specially wen u glide in2 my running path, or wen i see a sitting caster (soz lullah :()
p.s. nerf claw and end tap

hehe if my armour wasn't on 70% condi and 0% durability i wouldn't mind the 2h PA but 350-450 dmg on me hurts big time :p even for a vamp

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Jesmin said:
hehe if my armour wasn't on 70% condi and 0% durability i wouldn't mind the 2h PA but 350-450 dmg on me hurts big time :p even for a vamp

aww i feel bad now :( i'd hate to meet you wen your armours better condition then /sweat

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Congratz toxic, been a while since ive been in thid so gues you dont die as much:(, you have always been a promising and stwong sb :)

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Toxic! I let u beat my BD to BE just to be nice, but I hope Minions will be the 4th Clueless BE some day...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Come on, where's the mark of ultimate thid achievement they call Lone Enforcer? your an assassin for gods sake :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
rofl at zeenie

and is this the first ever irish person to get the BE title :D i think sooo :D gratzy m8y, i hope i helped ya :p

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Tallen said:
Come on, where's the mark of ultimate thid achievement they call Lone Enforcer? your an assassin for gods sake :)

hehe good point how many solo kills u on toxic? am about 400 on vamp but its damn slow

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Jesmin said:
hehe good point how many solo kills u on toxic? am about 400 on vamp but its damn slow

near 600 now :< so damn slow tbh

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Way to go Toxic, even though I hate you, you have my salutations. I'm that Ranger you always killing;), bare with me though, no barrels or bb's here:p

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Toel said:
Way to go Toxic, even though I hate you, you have my salutations. I'm that Ranger you always killing;), bare with me though, no barrels or bb's here:p

Ah yeh sorry abt that but you got me a fair bit today aswell everytime i popped i got a few arrows in me :( you also play animisty right im Treehuggin teh bard we got those albs gd until i ld.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Toxic said:
I had some seriously wierd fights with u last night... your connection must suck coz i pa'd you and then u disappeared only 2 reappear waaay in the distance... happened again on hb i was stuck to you garrotin and u strafe 2 the side and coz of lag i run off bridge. i thought u wer like usin speed hack possibly until i was hittin you again near mb then i saw it was lag
Another thing your CD spec'd therefore u dnt rely on gettin crit off, i am CS spec'd...

Hehe yea ... i was dicking around @ parents house on 28.8kbps last nite unbuffed :p ( i was in guildchat in stitches when i was trying to strafe sidestun and u repopped due to skicking my lagghost like 50 foot in the air off the side of the bridge) .... ahh ... u need humour on dialup(burns eircom HQ) :)

I will be on t1 connection tho 2moro most of the day buffed so ill try and provide a challenge ;)

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Toxic :D

Now stop lettin other SB add on your fights in the early morn cos it looks like ure douoing :p

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
congrats - you truly deserve it :)

now, finally, stop stealing my kills !

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Many grats me man :)

I should probably get tube MS as its close , but not been in thid much recently !!!

Anyway uber grats u deserve it (undesputed intercontinental champion) ok that sounds like wrestling weee

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
j00ster said:
Many grats me man :)

I should probably get tube MS as its close , but not been in thid much recently !!!

Anyway uber grats u deserve it (undesputed intercontinental champion) ok that sounds like wrestling weee

yarrr, yeah my shammies close to MS aswell giveH more duo's we'll get it 2gether

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom