trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
gratz whinersmincer on rr6, rox friend and rox duo partner well deserved xD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
trycorn said:
gratz whinersmincer on rr6, rox friend and rox duo partner well deserved xD

If only u wouldn't fucking duo almost all times -_-
Grats to him tho, only time he decided to give it a go in a 1 vs 1 with me, he gave me a tuff time.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
If only u wouldn't fucking duo almost all times -_-
Grats to him tho, only time he decided to give it a go in a 1 vs 1 with me, he gave me a tuff time.

yeah m8 whas a wery good fight :) hope we can do it again sometime ;)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
gratz :),nerv this duo

maybe i will soon reactivate my Bm and pitch you under this bridge,but atm im still trying with my VW

zake

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz :)

Would really enjoy a 1 on 1 with this guy since either hes duoed or added each time we had a go :p

Thx for last night btw at Mid doc :)

Regards SB Shiella

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Gratz mate. Btw Kagato I can't get your vid link to work, I wanna see it :mad:

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
edit to my first post this morning:
i couldnt resist to activate for one run my BM this noon,it was worth it thx for a nice fight :)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Alexandrinus said:
edit to my first post this morning:
i couldnt resist to activate for one run my BM this noon,it was worth it thx for a nice fight :)
was prety stupid of us to jump u guys there but we did get close to getting 1 of u :p

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
yes and it wasnt fair that i brought Jamie with me :) and two times getting Banelorded is not able to survive,(maybe if i had my CB-not at mezz, and my Purge down you would have had a chance).

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
Gratz mate. Btw Kagato I can't get your vid link to work, I wanna see it :mad:

Oops, will have to try the alternative host, if you go to www.rpgfilms.net and search under downloads for 'pole position' its there.

A couple of months and my next one should be ready though, if I can get the fights I want for it. :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
gra... grat.... gr... grat.... DON'T F**KING PB FFS, JUST NUKE HIM!!!!!

Sorry I tried :(

:fluffle:

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz dude.. only one comment... go more solo and hit for 1on1 please, only met you once alone :( give more good fights :D
you are always a good challenge!:clap:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:
Gratz dude.. only one comment... go more solo and hit for 1on1 please, only met you once alone :( give more good fights :D
you are always a good challenge!:clap:
well if want 1on1 fight's u might wanna consider going solo ?? and u might have only met him once solo but i have let u had 1on1's plenty of time's...

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
gra... grat.... gr... grat.... DON'T F**KING PB FFS, JUST NUKE HIM!!!!!

Sorry I tried :(

:fluffle:
i forced him to make a cabby so now he cant pb, alltho he just respec'd it matter, doubt he will ever learn :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:
well if want 1on1 fight's u might wanna consider going solo ?? and u might have only met him once solo but i have let u had 1on1's plenty of time's...

i solo alot tbh.. i just avoid the Agramon bridges because of lame stealther adds and FG's crossing bridges. find me at bold area near PoC when im on and not grped..

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:

How come u dont give me any 1 vs 1? u know im always solo :( one day one day :) i ll get u both with purge down and u both gonna die !!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom