Gratz to RR6 kitty

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
1 day kitty was born from many seperate kittens she was prove her streanth by killin and killin and killin all enemys in her path and 1 day ...........

boom-040915-03-8.jpg

he ding RR6 gratz to a nice stealther and friend gogo now u learn how to use arties in combat and can kill some xDD

Eyres

Banned
grats, some nice duels today though i think it was 3-1 to me in the end :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I remember once I let him live when I was on the vamp only to be added on my next fight. Oh well, you're still free rps ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dont mean to take it from u mate but u are an zerging adding idiot ;)

Until u beat me 1v1 <and im only a rr4 shade> u have no respect from me , niec camping @ crau docks with 3670297 mincers saturday nite btw :p

All the same , well done .

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I don't have a clue about who the guy is, but kitty's a cute name :d

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
kittysnake is ebayed :cheers: gratz for getting 100k :worthy:

infer get a clue the only thing that this char had was the lvl50 xDDD non toaded briton rr2 or something infi xD i told him to make a saracen autotrain but he was cba to get him 50 xDDD

if ebayed rr2 is so close to 100k rps from rr6 then i cant manage to see how u ding rr8 :p after u need 20 k rps for it xDDD

get a skin learn the rps that need :p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Dont mean to take it from u mate but u are an zerging adding idiot ;)

Until u beat me 1v1 <and im only a rr4 shade> u have no respect from me , niec camping @ crau docks with 3670297 mincers saturday nite btw :p

All the same , well done .

and...... sometimes i play that infi so if i zerg u well....... it was fun.... sure thing xDDDDDD

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
>.< Pooned said:
infer get a clue the only thing that this char had was the lvl50 xDDD non toaded briton rr2 or something infi xD i told him to make a saracen autotrain but he was cba to get him 50 xDDD

if ebayed rr2 is so close to 100k rps from rr6 then i cant manage to see how u ding rr8 :p after u need 20 k rps for it xDDD

get a skin learn the rps that need :p

yea i have a clue kittysnake joined DT borrowed a few plat left. When he was asked for plat back he said "he was the new owner and the account was traded"
Thats when he was around rr4........so any way you look at it he's a scammer or an ebayed n00b....;)

kittysnake

Fledgling Freddie
Well Infer..thats not really..i have discussed what happened with Rhauc!So..stfu and u really dont have a clue

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
stop running about grouped with casters you bottle job and STAND YOUR GROUND AND FIGHT u pussy then you might get a grts from me .

kittysnake

Fledgling Freddie
Well Porkbelly i dont need a gratz from u..ur always making stealth grps lol...and sometimes its like 8 ppl..i dont care about ur gratzz!Aiava tought u a lesson..

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
hehe grtz to the easiest Inf out there:) You were the 1st Inf i 3 hit kille:worthy: d with sun spear

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
kittysnake said:
Well Porkbelly i dont need a gratz from u..ur always making stealth grps lol...and sometimes its like 8 ppl..i dont care about ur gratzz!Aiava tought u a lesson..

i grp yea when my buddys are on but i grp with fellow stealthers AND NOT CASTERS like you do .

ive never been in a grp of 8 stealthers ( 5 man grp is the biggest i do )

So wat if you can beat me i never once said you couldnt but let me tell you if you dont get the PA off your a dead man :)

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
kittysnake said:

same old, same old!!!

porkbelly hardly goes in groups now. and is nearly 80% solo.

so change the record will ya.....

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
i grp yea when my buddys are on but i grp with fellow stealthers AND NOT CASTERS like you do .

ive never been in a grp of 8 stealthers ( 5 man grp is the biggest i do )

So wat if you can beat me i never once said you couldnt but let me tell you if you dont get the PA off your a dead man :)

ur problem is with casters? thats why u r never solo? :p nice excuse now just stop from being so pathetic

grouping isnt the way if u just hate casters and u know it u zerg all things from casters till tanks and we all know that ......

u r in my stealthermustdie list u and some others mids mostly stealthgroup twats

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Gratz Kitty <3

kittysnake said:
And i can solo u easy just tell me when!

Haha when hell freezes over most likely :D

Lets get 1 thing straight , albs in old odins/hw milegates started off this whole stealthgroup bullshit and albs get the most oped stealther duo aka mincer+inf ;)

Add all u like all the way to rr7 kitty , but i guarantee u that once ... just once i am gonna wtfpwnaddzorre the fuck outta u when u least expect it and u can be happy knowing ill be pissing my pants laughing on my dialup connection when your release timer pops up ...

Did i also add ... Gratz meight :p

Punishment said:
Lets get 1 thing straight , albs in old odins/hw milegates started off this whole stealthgroup bullshit and albs get the most oped stealther duo aka mincer+inf ;)

fyi, mids started the stealth grps when thier LA was newly nerfed and all the no good SBs who couldnt kill shit without a 1.2 growth rate anytimer started to grp.

And this is a fact. :p

PS. its funny to see porkbelly whine about ppl grping, really funny.

kittysnake

Fledgling Freddie
Add all u like all the way to rr7 kitty , but i guarantee u that once ... just once i am gonna wtfpwnaddzorre the fuck outta u when u least expect it and u can be happy knowing ill be pissing my pants laughing on my dialup connection when your release timer pops up ...

Did i also add ... Gratz meight :p[/QUOTE]

hahahahah ...u will add me and u will still die and then u will whining in FH again!and m8 i dont add on 1vs1 u had add on me before to do that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom