Gratz to Mids

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one guys and gals for getting our relic back :) lots of good feeling all round from everyone !!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Was quite fun altho such a shame so few ppl on to attack with us or to defend Bold altho the damn heretics were a pain in the ass. My vent was a riot espeically when *cough* someone dropped the relic in the sea lol

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
I have the names now ;) it appears we have to thank Perly Veerona Azzari Ozill Arepa Snutteplutt Irrepressible Raesa for getting the Relic back nice one :)

Dyna_Mite

Fledgling Freddie
What is the saying? You can't please all of the ppl all of the time but you can please some of the ppl some of the time ;) Noone is last all equal :)

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Why did you name perly first he "may" have been the one who dropped the relic in the sea ? it may be hollow just after we stopped at about 1100hrs GMT CM logged on and started camping crim :p who knows what they will do next ?

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Nice going mates :D.. This should really get our spirit back!

Midgard will first surrender when GOA has surrendered! :D

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
A warm and happy thank you from me.

Well done guys, no matter how it was done, it pleases my midgardian heart very much.

Nice that we succeeded in bringing the relic back home. Nice that no Hibs backstabbed us this time.

Nice that Mid can have a little luck aswell sometimes.

Only complaint... I was at an evening meeting out of house, so why should it be this particular night that you succeeded hehe but never mind, i ham just so happy that the relic is back home.

So all you mids having played on other realms while no relics were in mid, you can come back now, only the STR one is in Alb, which is of lesser importance.

Now for some organized realm defence if the red hordes should turn up again in large numbers..

Once again, to all participants, Thank you for your effort for our beautyfull realm.

Best regards

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Only complaint... I was at an evening meeting out of house, so why should it be this particular night that you succeeded hehe but never mind, i ham just so happy that the relic is back home.
hehe well was a kinda impromptu thing tbh m8 - we (TC Group) roamed around Emain in iRvR and found basically nothing much to fight so thought hey lets go try balance the relics a bit :)

Our plan was to break Beno and Bold ports to slow albs down then get Mids to attack Beno to misdirect Albs while our grp moved into Boldiam. The only actual real objective was Bold but I didnt want to announce that in teh BG hence the misdirection - but im sure Mids didnt mind too much :) It worked too hehe :)

Despite our failing population last night was the most fun we'd had in ages :clap:

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
hehe well was a kinda impromptu thing tbh m8 - we (TC Group) roamed around Emain in iRvR and found basically nothing much to fight so thought hey lets go try balance the relics a bit

Our plan was to break Beno and Bold ports to slow albs down then get Mids to attack Beno to misdirect Albs while our grp moved into Boldiam. The only actual real objective was Bold but I didnt want to announce that in teh BG hence the misdirection - but im sure Mids didnt mind too much It worked too hehe

Despite our failing population last night was the most fun we'd had in ages :clap:

Haveing Fun with out me how dare you maybe i sould spec my shaman to 41 cave for the new nukes that are coming:clap:

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
nice...?

Omg..............CM and DA have once more a new goal !!

Gratz... eu ....CM /DA ...?

:worthy:

O..and gratz for the people who did the effort ofc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom