Gratz to Lomeadien for big 50

K

Kralen

:clap: :bazbeer: :clap:
Finally Lomeadien hits 50 after soloing most of her way to the big ding. :great:

So gratz to you, stay as you are, you are one of the nicest persons I know ingame.

We love our Lommy :D

edit: because of bad grammar ;)

P

Progenie

Ubber Gratz Lommy.

Just tell me when the epics on and I'm there !

O

old.Darkan

Hoooray!

Well done Lom!

Big big grats on your 50 :clap:

H

Herbal Remedy

omfg lommy 50 never thought id see the day :clap:

A

Aurelius A

Gratz lom :clap

Glad to see you got there eventually and especially big gratz as you done it the hard way and soloed most of it.

give me a call if you need a sorc for your epic:)

O

old.Kantz

Lomeadien is definatly one of the nicest persons ingame. If everyone were as her the "world" would be a much better place :fluffle:

Big congratulation Lom :cheers:

S

sollers_natus

haha, woohoo!!! gratz lomeadien :D

In the beginning...you were the highest friar online for some weeks and thus my biggest leveling-rival. (I played Zeuz, friar as well). I kinda lost track of you then cause I stopped playing Zeuz when I found out rej. specced friars kinda sOOk. I got my sorc to 50 in the meantime, and now you're 50 as well :D

big big gratz to you :)

ps. don't laugh at me for rej. speccing my little friar, I was one of the first friars online and didn't have a clue of where to spec in :p

O

old.chipper

wow gratz lom knew you would get there eventually sorry i wasnt there to see it had some great fun lvling with u early on :)

someone pass my gratz on to lom in game plz shes one of the nicest ppl ive met in daoc and deserves the attention.

S

-serra-

grats, you've been around since like - forever, just never thought you'd hit 50 :)

L

Lommy

Oh wow, I never thought I would have to register here just to say thank you to all you wonderful peeps!

I have really enjoyed my year in Albion, and I know it would not have been the complete blast that it has been without the great friends I have in Dark Prophecy.

Albion is a great realm to play in, there are loads of wonderfully nice people..I shan't mention any names incase I forget one in my haste to finish.

Special thanks to all those that gave me encouragement when I was feeling really down, it is only thanks to you guys that I am here posting this.

Enough waffle, now back to the fun!

Lomeadien LovesU

One realm, one goal!

L

leorin

About time u hit 50 my friend :)
Still remember the first one who helped me in this game :)
Showed me CS etc been a while now , good to see u 50 and hopefully i will get to grp with u in emain now :)

Really big grats old friend , u deserve this !

C

c0ngo

Nice one lom.
In less than a year as well, just ;)

It was always a pleasure to group with you and to chat.

If I hear Shrouded Isles is any good I'll be back to congratulate you in game.

Seems ages ago when we got wiped out by Salisbury Giants at the end of the 1st, but not the last, time I grouped with you Prot and the DP guys.

M

morgonslak

Big gratz to our wonderful guildmother.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread