Gratz to Iorlas - Dragon Knight

Xplo

Banned
Gratz :)

I remember xping with you at trees with my scout when the pbaoe thing was quite new :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz Pete,

Guess you got your rr10 now you're off?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Iorlas, took you ages to get that last 70k :(
Poor Iorlas, begging in the frontier cg for a group :(
Big gratz, and happy retirement :)
Regards, Glottis :clap:

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
rvn said:
grats zoyster 2

Stallion said:
2nd that

gratz

Wankers. Just because you cant be happy for somebody else's achievement without trying to get a patheic dig in, try being nice like the person you insult or maybe thats just how bitter and sad you are irl, who knows and quite frankly who cares.

Gratz Iorlas, nice guy :>.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Iorlas.

Only played with you for the last 20k or so before you dinged.. but one of the nicest people i've grouped with so far.

Now go get rr11 so I don't miss you dinging this time :twak:

:cheers: :cheers:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
inflames said:
another zerger, grats
lol and you are??O yea just a nobody who knows nothing and just likes to jump on the "you zerg" bandwagon.
rvn i thought your comment was funny and it made me chuckle,although i'm far from a leader most of the time i'm solo trying to hang on to the back of the alb zerg with realm speed:p
I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.......... Mids, Hibs and Albs.

inflames

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
lol and you are??O yea just a nobody who knows nothing and just likes to jump on the "you zerg" bandwagon.
rvn i thought your comment was funny and it made me chuckle,although i'm far from a leader most of the time i'm solo trying to hang on to the back of the alb zerg with realm speed:p
I will take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.......... Mids, Hibs and Albs.

Rulkez from Celerity :p Have a good christmas mate :)

waited for the result i hoped for :O lol and you are??O yea just a nobody who knows nothing and just likes to jump on the "you zerg" bandwagon. thread complete!

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
inflames said:

lol o rite ok fair enuff... party till ya drop <insert smiley with a Spliff>

Sinista

Fledgling Freddie
Huge grats m8 :clap: :clap: It is well deserved

Oh and I hope you, Serg and the rest of the family have a good christmas and a good new Year m8 :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
inflames said:

waited for the result i hoped for :O lol and you are??O yea just a nobody who knows nothing and just likes to jump on the "you zerg" bandwagon. thread complete!
Oh yeah, good one! Tell me, Mr Ebay, how does buying an account make you anything less than a nobody? Nicely sprung trap, pity it lacked any form of potency. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom