Gratz to all

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Clap

Smurflord said:

PS: To Jamiesmallicus, STOP STANDING BEHIND THE 3RD TREE ON THE LEFT JUST OUTSIDE CASTLE SAUVAGE!!! We find you there EVERY time we head out from CS. Come on, it's not even an effort to find a different place to hide for once. We're even having competitions to see who can get the death spam! Use some variety! :wub:

This 1 is a tad sad tbh, go out, kill him alone and get your well deserved Death Spam ...

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Seems the Albs got pwned by one of their own screenies, well done Remi :p

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Derric /ruded me last night after i kept strafing with my animist while he was hitting me :)

Did you expect me just to stand there :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
This 1 is a tad sad tbh, go out, kill him alone and get your well deserved Death Spam ...

Obviously the hib ability of "Detect irony" is bugged atm. Probably why they all spec "Group Whine" instead.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe on the picture its not epic rather sidi? (Ive seen sidi hauberk on lvl 44 as well, such a waste tho)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
^^

Smurflord said:
Obviously the hib ability of "Detect irony" is bugged atm. Probably why they all spec "Group Whine" instead.

Nerfed by Mythic long time ago

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
I thought the w/e RvR was well fun! Why, because it was a nice break from the usual Only looking for X class, with X spec, with Sc armour and X RA's 1fg assist train/PB grp vs. 1fg assist train/PB grp.

I was part of Vae's utter gimp group, even doubling our gimpness by having Trebor the Thurgist along for a while :D And sure we died loads of times but it was fun, good old non-whining simple fun.

Sure it sucks for those that want 1fg vs 1fg encounters. Sure it sucks for solo stealthers, but the majority of time RvR sucks for those that dont fit into the FoTM template so gifv more RvR and less FGvFG imo! :clap:

------------------
Amadeus 50 Mincer
Mortius 50 Infi

Septina

Part of the furniture
Dreami said:
Any idea why there was that zerg?

You aren't forgetting that Mael+EL+Some other FG ran in stuck to one guy?

Now THAT was fun. :eek6:

It was, seeing as we killed 11 of em before we died xD

Septina

Part of the furniture
remi said:
why aint i surprised you enjoy zerging? :rolleyes:

Yes, our 1fg killing 11 ppl out of your 3fg really is zerging from our side :rolleyes:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Septina said:
Yes, our 1fg killing 11 ppl out of your 3fg really is zerging from our side :rolleyes:

Steveh : Class: Armsman, Race: Highlander, Level: 50, RP: 3,943,743, Last Week: 119,051, Realm Rank: RR8L8, Guild: Angels of Darkness, Updated: 09-02-2004 12:20:57

Nukenin Wenshan: Class: Armsman, Race: Highlander, Level: 50, RP: 3,098,310, Last Week: 44,212, Realm Rank: RR8L2, Guild: Caballeros Pikones, Updated: 09-02-2004 12:11:52

Both servers zerg leaders rr8 arsman? is this a big plot? let me guess, Steveh is thrust polearm spec!??!?!?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Bone_Idle said:
Derric /ruded me last night after i kept strafing with my animist while he was hitting me :)

Did you expect me just to stand there :p

Yes! Stand still and die damn it! :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
tbh I gota agree with Remish, what the fuck do you people think your doing, coming onto a MULTIPLAYER game, and like, lol, fucking hell, I can't believe you bastards, but GROUPING with eachother.. you fucking retards, omg. And like, KILLING people that like are targetted as a ENEMY, your a bunch of dicks I mean REALLY why the fuck dont ya just just solo? This game is based about solo play ffs? Seriousely, Septina and derric u2 need to stop this grouping shit, I cant believe Mythic would have the stupidity to add grouping, teaming and communication in realm vs realm I mean how fucking stupid are they!

And tbh, Fadeh, I can't believe your ABUSING alliance chat to arrange the killing of an enemy guild, your sick m8 just sick. Mythic need to remove the chat system in this game before it causes anymore teaming, from that screenshot, you can see its becomming a problem, next thing you'll see is like, people making trips, to kill large mobs and stuff, I predict this will come with ToA, filled with alliance groups, zerging senslessly like newbs :(.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
With the problems with relic keep doors, this weekend we were spared the tedium of getting bogged down in endless keep defences and retakes.
Just give up the relics and you wont have to :)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
Just give up the relics and you wont have to :)

You can borrow them for an hour or so if you promise to give them back ;o

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
Steveh : Class: Armsman, Race: Highlander, Level: 50, RP: 3,943,743, Last Week: 119,051, Realm Rank: RR8L8, Guild: Angels of Darkness, Updated: 09-02-2004 12:20:57

Nukenin Wenshan: Class: Armsman, Race: Highlander, Level: 50, RP: 3,098,310, Last Week: 44,212, Realm Rank: RR8L2, Guild: Caballeros Pikones, Updated: 09-02-2004 12:11:52

Both servers zerg leaders rr8 arsman? is this a big plot? let me guess, Steveh is thrust polearm spec!??!?!?

not and not

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
tbh I gota agree with Remish, what the fuck do you people think your doing, coming onto a MULTIPLAYER game, and like, lol, fucking hell, I can't believe you bastards, but GROUPING with eachother.. you fucking retards, omg. And like, KILLING people that like are targetted as a ENEMY, your a bunch of dicks I mean REALLY why the fuck dont ya just just solo? This game is based about solo play ffs? Seriousely, Septina and derric u2 need to stop this grouping shit, I cant believe Mythic would have the stupidity to add grouping, teaming and communication in realm vs realm I mean how fucking stupid are they!

And tbh, Fadeh, I can't believe your ABUSING alliance chat to arrange the killing of an enemy guild, your sick m8 just sick. Mythic need to remove the chat system in this game before it causes anymore teaming, from that screenshot, you can see its becomming a problem, next thing you'll see is like, people making trips, to kill large mobs and stuff, I predict this will come with ToA, filled with alliance groups, zerging senslessly like newbs :(.

lol pudzy :)

You are an alb and wanna zerg to feel teh powah!!11 :<

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
lol pudzy :)

You are an alb and wanna zerg to feel teh powah!!11 :<

If I fancied feeling some power I'd stick my hand down my trousers not play a game :p

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Original Posted By KillerBee
Maybe on the picture its not epic rather sidi? (Ive seen sidi hauberk on lvl 44 as well, such a waste tho)

Oh its epic armor allright, coz its me on that picture.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:

lols.....steveh got some kinda event pole! imo....its a plot. :worthy:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
tbh I gota agree with Remish........blablabla....
....blabla.....zerging senslessly like newbs :(.

only thing that made sense there pudzy :fluffle:

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
:touch: :m00: who needs a cg when u've got an alliance! /as hasta m8s! 2 hibis in HMG!

2!!! you have got to be kidding, there was a green con luri chanter solo in HW, I called for the zerg straight after that, i was crapping myself that it was a RR :eek:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
only thing that made sense there pudzy :fluffle:

To a savage, with the IQ it requires to play one, yes :p, to the rest of the people who read it, I got messaged on irc cos they understood it... lol they thought it was sarcasm, bloody newbs.

:kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom