Gratz Tiffa rr11

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz Tiffa

:clap: for always finding the time to rezz me :worthy:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Gratula Tiffa ! :p
lourker meg csak egy firbolg festőmázoló boi szal xD (easy mode rpfarmer mondhatni!xD) :))

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Tiffa said:
Hihi so theres a cathegory where im first in something ... never thought of it :) The frist hungarian RR11 female player + avalonian + alb ... good :)

ur not 1st as alb :) not sure on avalonian,but defo 1st as female player (this server ofc)

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Botond said:
ur not 1st as alb :) not sure on avalonian,but defo 1st as female player (this server ofc)

she meant she was the first rr11 hungarian female player in alb as an avalonian, not each of them individually :p

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
she meant she was the first rr11 hungarian female player in alb as an avalonian, not each of them individually :p

i know,but no such contest available :p btw Jamiesmallicus stlong ML2 Faultfinder now,so save ur keepdoors,hes inc and pwn :flame: till i manage to get him an ML respec thingie ^.^

Tiffa

Fledgling Freddie
Botond said:
i know,but no such contest available :p btw Jamiesmallicus stlong ML2 Faultfinder now,so save ur keepdoors,hes inc and pwn :flame: till i manage to get him an ML respec thingie ^.^

I felt it Botond, i knew when you mentioned it on SG, i knew you'd post it here ;) Silly spammer :wub:

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Tiffa said:
I felt it Botond, i knew when you mentioned it on SG, i knew you'd post it here ;) Silly spammer :wub:

hi m8s,i just dropped in to postfarmin...oups wrong thread >.<

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Botond said:
like 3 years only?:D
I remember seeing Tiffa, rr7 or so in AoD, and from that point on, it was DING rr8, DING rr9, DING rr10, DING rr11, so I reconed it was quite fast :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom