Gratz threads

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
I know there is a poll and people should have a place to be rewarded by their realmsmen, guildies etc. Can't we post them elsewhere. I for one don't care about what other realmsmen have hit rr6 rr 7 etc. Wouldnt posting this in your own realms board be better. Even setting a grats area would be better. OK noone would look but hey those who want to can and others not be forced to log on to this board and find the front page has 12 threads running.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Talk to an admin see if they can set each servers boards up with a gratz thread forum and then move all the threads to there.

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
You are right, we should discuss the imbalance within the 3 realms instead of this nonsens!

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Classified said:
I know there is a poll and people should have a place to be rewarded by their realmsmen, guildies etc. Can't we post them elsewhere. I for one don't care about what other realmsmen have hit rr6 rr 7 etc. Wouldnt posting this in your own realms board be better. Even setting a grats area would be better. OK noone would look but hey those who want to can and others not be forced to log on to this board and find the front page has 12 threads running.

just because you dont get any grats threads you cry :touch:

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Kahland said:
just because you dont get any grats threads you cry :touch:

You'll never know if thats true or not ;) your face my :kissit:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I find it nonsense; I mean you choose yourselves to click the thread.... Why click it if the topic is [GRATZ] Pioja on Gilded Spear (RR8) if you dont wanna read it.

Also some people you fight often are enemies in game but still deserve a gratz.

I simply dont click the thread if I dont care if a bonedancer dinged RR5... Works fine for me ;)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
I find it nonsense; I mean you choose yourselves to click the thread.... Why click it if the topic is [GRATZ] Pioja on Gilded Spear (RR8) if you dont wanna read it.
I have a feeling that's not what was meant... Classified never said anything about reading the threads...

This is the RvR discussion place, and to see the first page filled with grats can be a bit over the top... I agree that we should ask the admins to make a grats place on each server, so we won't have to dig for the RvR discussions in between countless grats threads...

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

Also some people you fight often are enemies in game but still deserve a gratz.

I simply dont click the thread if I dont care if a bonedancer dinged RR5... Works fine for me ;)

Cheers for the post muppet. Geez what a simple solution I really did wish I'd engaged my brain.

What do you think about this.Lets stick the births and deaths pages on the front page of national newspapers. Are you the kinda guy who likes spam in his email. No worse with an attitude like that your probably an email spammer. "hey what does it matter if they don't want it don't read it."
I bet you enable pop up ads. THATS THE REAL NONSENSE. No one said don't post them but this forum shouldnt be it and it looks kinda sad at the moment. Why do people post it here? Its because most people look in RVR its like the front bloody page. None of this stuff is front page news. It doesnt encourage healthy threads. You'll be amazed at how many people cant be bothered to click to page 2. I can see all those guys on rrx.9 making sure they gratz everybody so when its their turn they get a gratz. All your guildies do it out of loyalty all the spammers spam even more so they can be Freddy FreakingLegend. Whats the end result front page full of GRATZ!

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
I have a feeling that's not what was meant... Classified never said anything about reading the threads...

This is the RvR discussion place, and to see the first page filled with grats can be a bit over the top... I agree that we should ask the admins to make a grats place on each server, so we won't have to dig for the RvR discussions in between countless grats threads...

You said it pleasantly. You must be a GM

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:

good points and agree 100%
move those grats to own realm board

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing wrong with gratsthreads..not like there's any intelligent discussions anyways.
I'd rather see a page full with "Grats!" than a page full of "OLOLOL U FUCKING CHEATER!!!1".

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Derric said:
Nothing wrong with gratsthreads..not like there's any intelligent discussions anyways.
I'd rather see a page full with "Grats!" than a page full of "OLOLOL U FUCKING CHEATER!!!1".

How can we tell theres so many Grats threads these days that u actually have to look for the threads with content in. So imo make a Sub-section to the RvR forums perhaps of Grats threads.

I think you actually said it best Derric,

Derric said:
It's fun to see daoc ain't about playing a game anymore...it's about who's best on comparing the size of your internet penis on forums and on IRC.
Just like...play the fucking game.

/exit

Thats all these grats threads are half the time, yes they are a credit to player for getting a certain RR, lots of it is post farm as its by ppl from the same guild and who probley were in the grp at the time when they dinged. So why bother ANOUNCE it....

Like u said Internet Ego :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom