Gratz Terminator! You are a govenor!

Z

zelur

Yupp.. Arnold Schwarzenegger won & now hes a govenor.
Really cool.

I would have voted for him if i was american.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Saburo.
You are stupid w/o being american...

Amazing. Someone proved his own post with his post.

You truly proved it's possible. :D

C

Cyradix

Now we can wait and see if arnie can stay or if he will be "erased" :D

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Cyradix
Now we can wait and see if arnie can stay or if he will be "erased" :D

If there's no "true lies" from him he might stay for a while. Who knows, he might "Jingle all the way" still :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Personally, I think he got a 'raw deal' with this whole malarky. We will see by 'the sixth day' how he is holding up. Who knows, it could be as soon as next week that we see his 'end of days' as Governor.

O

old.Tohtori

I wonder if Arnold likes to go "commando"...wouldn't fit a governor really.

T

Tom

If he gets voted out, he'll be able to say 'I'll be back'

S

Serbitar

I hope you all realise the the film 'demolition man', which is set in the future, is coming true. In the film they make reference to the Arnold S (i'd type his surname but i can't spell it) memorial library that was erected (hur hur) after he was made president. Surely his becoming governor is the first step towards his election to president. And no doubt soon they will make cryogenic prisons. and then some hard bloke will blow up a building with a load of dead hostages in it. causing the hard bloke and the terrorist to be put into said cryogenic prison etc and et al. If you want to now the rest go watch the film.

Quite worrying imo

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Serbitar
Surely his becoming governor is the first step towards his election to president.

Don't worry Serbitar, lucky for us, Wesley Snipes doesn't have white hair these days and only US-born citizens can become president :D So Arnold Swershinegger ain't gonna be president.

R

Restart

Can't wait till his speech to the people of California...

YOU ARE MINE NOW! YOU BELONG TO ME!

(quote taken from Kindergarten Cop) :p

S

Serbitar

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Don't worry Serbitar, lucky for us, Wesley Snipes doesn't have white hair these days and only US-born citizens can become president :D So Arnold Swershinegger ain't gonna be president.

It doesnt matter about wesley snipes' hair colour as he was clearly only an actor playing a role based on a person that doesnt exist... -yet- And i would imagine that arnie could probably pass a law in california that would allow ppl not born in the usofa to become presedents as long as they have been governor of california, and with loonies that are in power currently no doubt there will be no problem with this at all... in fact mr. blair (tony not lionel - lionel has sense) would probably back him up and say 'what a good idea it is, I always did like that demolition man film and i think you should definately have a library arnie me old chum' or something along those lines. Remind me what a paragraph is again please. Therefore setting the groubd rules for arnie to become pres of the usofa and then eventually die and have a memorial library built, by which time the first prototype of the aforementioned cryogenic prison would have been built just in time for its first customers - some hard bloke (cop) and some evil bugger what killed a load of hostages before a big buildign blew up and destroyed their already dead bodies framing the hard bloke and getting him sent to the much mentioned cryogenic prison. And no doubt the sequence of events will continue until some rather large and plush american city is plagued by ppl living underground on the old streets that have been built over etc and et al. On a lightly different note but still in the same vein... wouldnt it be realyl cool to have one of those cars that they drive in the film with the automatic pilot thingy that means you could just have a kip when your driving somewhere?

K

klavrynd

only in america, where braindead people vote for braindead "contestants" that aren't even american ( i'm a patriot! HAH)

L

Lumikki

I wonder how he's going to manage with no political experience what so ever :(

I'm keeping my thumbs up for Arnie, he's adorable :)

xx

C

Cavex ElSaviour

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And i thought that the us can't sink lower after bush jr.

Proves me wrong :p

wahts next? will smith for president?

C

Cyradix

I believe they are thinking about changing the "born in the states" law to "must be a citizen of the states for at least 20 years"

A

Aoami

Originally posted by Cavex ElSaviour
will smith for president?

Would be good imo, just so whenever anyone says they love him he can say 'Fuck off Marcus' and actually order shop assistants to give him packets of tropical bubblelicous.

C

cHodAX

California is about to go down the shitter :clap: Anyone who elects a man with no policies and half baked promises gets everything they deserve :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Serbitar
It doesnt matter about wesley snipes' hair colour as he was clearly only an actor playing a role based on a person that doesnt exist... -yet- And i would imagine that arnie could probably pass a law in california that would allow ppl not born in the usofa to become presedents as long as they have been governor of california, and with loonies that are in power currently no doubt there will be no problem with this at all... in fact mr. blair (tony not lionel - lionel has sense) would probably back him up and say 'what a good idea it is, I always did like that demolition man film and i think you should definately have a library arnie me old chum' or something along those lines. Remind me what a paragraph is again please. Therefore setting the groubd rules for arnie to become pres of the usofa and then eventually die and have a memorial library built, by which time the first prototype of the aforementioned cryogenic prison would have been built just in time for its first customers - some hard bloke (cop) and some evil bugger what killed a load of hostages before a big buildign blew up and destroyed their already dead bodies framing the hard bloke and getting him sent to the much mentioned cryogenic prison. And no doubt the sequence of events will continue until some rather large and plush american city is plagued by ppl living underground on the old streets that have been built over etc and et al. On a lightly different note but still in the same vein... wouldnt it be realyl cool to have one of those cars that they drive in the film with the automatic pilot thingy that means you could just have a kip when your driving somewhere?

Somebody trying to steal my job... :eek:

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Would be good imo, just so whenever anyone says they love him he can say 'Fuck off Marcus' and actually order shop assistants to give him packets of tropical bubblelicous.

And some skittles!

K

kinag

Hmmm USA should get a black president imo..
Haven't been one afaik.

S

Sharma

Was Martin Luther King just a govenor?

Or did he get president staus? i was never big on American history.

Users who are viewing this thread