Gratz Shamoth

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Most annoying shaman ever, kiter of doom!

Grats :)

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
omg buddy!

huuge gratz to the best player i have ever had the pleasure to play with :worthy: :worthy:
gonna pass shafu with that toon??

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz Energizer.

For batteries that run and run and run and run and disease and run and run and dot and run and run.

:D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
no point strafing against a smitor btw :p :) and nerf your last dot tick killing me and me being out of pbaoe power when yer on 2% :p

grats ;)

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, you are... Glamis or something? Toughest cleric I have ever fought :D /salute!

I wasnt strafing tho, just running through you and hitting from behind. Didnt help at all, but it's pure reflex :) Like when I swinged at an infil earlier tonight while kiting him (like I always do to casters to interrupt). Then he dragonfanged me, doh :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Shafu said:
Hehe, you are... Glamis or something? Toughest cleric I have ever fought /salute!

I wasnt strafing tho, just running through you and hitting from behind. Didnt help at all, but it's pure reflex Like when I swinged at an infil earlier tonight while kiting him (like I always do to casters to interrupt). Then he dragonfanged me, doh

yah strafe/runthrough that thing :)

Fun fight.

If I'd had my moon mace it'd have been a different story! (actually if I'd been like 1% luckier or got a crit on a 20 point mace hit it'd have been a different story... sooooooooo close, damn you)

came back for revenge but you vanished when I tried to break los, and then after running around the boars for a bit I see you getting splatted by a group - ah well next time gadget next time.

(incidentally you're the reason my crossbow armsman has long wind 2 and second wind :p damned kiting. Of course since I bought them he's yet to meet you)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz uber solo SM/Healer/Shaman . . . .
Best player and most friendly guy I know ingame.
Keep up the good work Shafu :worthy:

Killswitch

FH is my second home
ooooh I just HATE that bloody shaman!!!!!!!!!!!

Grats insane kiter :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom