Gratz Shamoth on rr6!

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Aye really strong, killing xpers when in midpull. :p

And today he got beaten 2 times by a buffbot and a little help from an Earthspecced wizard. Strong? not even close. ;)

Good luck next time shammy, at least you got the lvl 45 bb. ;)

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Aye really strong, killing xpers when in midpull. :p

And today he got beaten 2 times by a buffbot and a little help from an Earthspecced wizard. Strong? not even close. ;)

Good luck next time shammy, at least you got the lvl 45 bb. ;)

Heh, was fun fights, but you seem to be modifying the truth a little no? :) I killed the bb, also killed you (wizard), and I also killed one of the necros who was with you (and it was two looong fights, so you weren't really mid-pull anything). It's kind of hard to do any serious damage as a cave shammy with no quickcast against 3+ albs with fop (and decent bolt range damage). The first time I died was because a vampiir added, and the second time I was fighting the bb when you came, I tried to use Ichor on you, but it didnt work. Was fun fights tho, for me at least :)

izuel

Fledgling Freddie
u killed the lvl 45 bb not the 50 i gave up with my necro, which is servant specced and had no chance against u anyway :(
then i followed u back with my bb to the lvl 41 necro pl subject and the lvl 45 bb which u started to nuke so i smited u to 40% with my bb (which is 50 enhance btw and 2L3) then u ran when u saw the wizard come back rs and crippled with enough pow for 1 shot :-p

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Shafu said:
Heh, was fun fights, but you seem to be modifying the truth a little no? :) I killed the bb, also killed you (wizard), and I also killed one of the necros who was with you (and it was two looong fights, so you weren't really mid-pull anything). It's kind of hard to do any serious damage as a cave shammy with no quickcast against 3+ albs with fop (and decent bolt range damage). The first time I died was because a vampiir added, and the second time I was fighting the bb when you came, I tried to use Ichor on you, but it didnt work. Was fun fights tho, for me at least

Aye was quite fun actually. ;) you killed the lovlevel BB. :p Morgalla was a bb too.
And Earthwizz not famous for high damage either. ;)
It was fun but annoying since I needed 50% on an arti to ding lvl 10, but never got it because you where there.

The second time you fought the bb I was close, but had no power left, and since you didnt damage the BB much I waited untill I could give you 1 dot and that killed you. :)

So actually the second time you where mostly beaten by a BB(BB on 90% you on 30%) when I arrived and took the last 30%

But all in all I agree was some fun, had my adrenaline pumping for a while.

izuel

Fledgling Freddie
was a great laugh :)
i do have to applaud ur annoyingly annoying determination though :)
you jst wouldn't leave us alone lol :)
that day we had a stealther attackin us which made us paranoid when we pulled then by sheer fluke i saw u behind a tree hidin, saw ur name stickin out either side lol
the we had the vamp that added u :-p i had to tank that with bb too :-p
then you came back!!!
gratz on RR6 btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom